Clifton 7/5

If they are using the criteria referencing established by DCI, then the corps should move from Box 3 to Box 4 to Box 5 based on both design and performance, regardless of who else is there.

• Like 1

If they are using the criteria referencing established by DCI, then the corps should move from Box 3 to Box 4 to Box 5 based on both design and performance, regardless of who else is there.

and each judge has a difference of what each of those boxes represents. Is that a problem with the system? Yes. What today's judge considers box 4 can be box 2 to the judge tomorrow. Which is why other groups helps see where everyone sits.

I don't think they have enough poles for a banner that big. 4 or 5 only? What's weird is it seemed to work best at their first show! Was it an accident it worked so well?

Yeah it was flawless during their preview. Weird.

Just took my nephew home from the show. I don't have time to post a full review yet but I will say this. The top is REALLY good this year. I cannot believe Cadets tho. This show is fantastic. I see why they won brass. BD is incredible. I cannot find the words to describe how spectacular Crown's show is. I'll post a better review tomorrow. I'm sleepy.

• Like 3

I don't think they have enough poles for a banner that big. 4 or 5 only? What's weird is it seemed to work best at their first show! Was it an accident it worked so well?

I don't think it'll be as much of an issue indoors, provided it's facing the right way.

Edited by dcsnare93

I said BD was vulnerable, and I believe that they are.

This was hair razor thin tonite. Crown not far behind.. but still behind

That 75.350 was a great score tonite for BAC. It will be a good gauge when there are full panels, and we get to the Regionals, and all the Corps are there head to head. But if Liahona tells me he was there and he's noticing good improvement, thats good enough for me.

I watched Whitewater show... Bluecoats toppped SCV, but it was a close one.. Bluecoats show is so much different than the others. Its growing on me. I had them over SCV a bit more than the judges did. Madison is improving. Blue Stars.. need more looks on that show. Cavs solid. Surprised with Phantom. I enjoy the show, but its seems not that fresh and new to me, especially musically, nice closer though. They still project so much class on the field with their uniforms, guard outfits.

Edited by BRASSO

Crown 3rd in brass. How long was Waymire on staff with Cadets and/or Crown, I wonder....