Murfreesboro, TN: Tour of Champions (7/24/15)

Fran.....did you stay up ?

Yes I did!!!! LOL

Best of luck to Sun tomorrow in Bayonne!!!

11-13 within 1.1

10-13 within 2.0

It's tight up and down the board

That's what she said😝
  • Like 2

BD had a bad night and still won.

There were tears front to back.

Things are looking promising. Even if Cadets had gotten 2nd or 1st in percussion, BD would've won. I hope these guys can close it out for another week or so!

• Like 2

I've seen Crown enough times live this season that I'm willing to believe on the right night, they could pop a percussion number that would beat Cadets. The next night, they could lose to PR.

If judges are giving numbers based on the performance of the performers, that's a GOOD thing, not a bad thing. If the kids in the battery get how close they are to being able to finally play with the big boys and girls, drumming-wise, the season might have a few more interesting twists.

I think oldbandguy called it. Top 4 corps all within 1.45 points with 2 weeks to go. A lot can happen. I do think Cadets had a few rough spots, and now need to clean a z-pull. I can see them in 1st or 2nd tomorrow. But who knows. BD is amazing, as is Carolina, as is Bluecoats. In any order, however you shake them up, the TOP 4 this year are on another plane and fun to watch. Perhaps even SCV has a little extra for their show. Nobody loses with this top 5.

• Like 1

When was the last time a non G7 Corps topped 2 Corps from the original G7 in the same nite ?

If you answered ..."the first time was tonite ", you would be correct.

Congratulations to the Blue Knights.

Awesome.