TOC Carolina - and the fan favorite will be?

I believe he did.

All I can say is this group is far more civil than the old RAMD group where I was constantly flamed just for being a Cadet fan.

I don't care why the Cadets left early from the show last night. They are here in my backyard now, that's right I'm another one that lives in DC. Cadets have to be feeling pretty good if last night's performance according to George was inconsistent. No secret now folks its all about performance and there were a couple of caption scores had they been "consistent" would have had the Cadets on top. This is what is probably driving George and staff crazy. This is far from over and I'm still betting on Cadets name being announced last in Indy. It won't be by much but I don't care. Oh, the Cadet guard is in fact much improved but I'm afraid 4th is as good it will get for them.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

Edited by Fan of the Arts

A parent of a Cavies member was telling me the staff was very quick to bring in 2 Doctors, nurses, and medical support to nip this thing as soon as possible.

He said his son had just gotten his new bus seat on the "Non-Sick" bus arranged the way he wanted when the staff said everything had to be taken off so the bus could be disinfected.

Glad they are on the mend!

• Like 1

Gives "Run Boy, Run" a whole new meaning...

(sorry, couldn't resist :)

Not the kind of GE they intended....

On Crown's up and down drum score... Many posters commented on how the drum judge at the Murfreesboro show spent most of the show near the pit and barely followed the battery on the field. Could that have had any effect on their unusually high percussion placement that night? The next show they were right back in their usual position. Most of the critical comments on DCP are about their battery and almost never the pit. I've really liked the writing for the pit for the last few seaaons....not so much the battery.

BD's achievement is higher than content. So that means the judges think the music is too easy for the performers? I also noticed that in visual prof as well.

It reflects their high level of performance. Cadets are the opposite of BD right now. Underperforming their show. Which is a better place to be? At this point of the season, not sure. Can Cadets clean that show? Will BD peak early? I have no answers at this point. Edited by Tobias