Attendance SHAZZAM!

Regiment reported record souvie sales for the Atlanta show!

Well, it could be that the sayers were right to say "nay" when attendance was down.

i'm referring to those who says it's dead, and they're out there.

Respective of research, I have access at work to Comscore data. They provide website measurement to advertising agencies. I looked up "DCI.org" and got a report from June.

They estimated 87 thousand unique visitors to dci.org in June 2015 vs. 62 thousand in June 2014. A 40% increase.

You might find their listed demographics interesting: 79% male, 21% Female.

The largest demographic group was "age 45-54" , representing 47% of visitors. That appears to be an increase. I found a report from last July where only 22% of the visitors were 45-54

• Like 1

You might find their listed demographics interesting: 79% Male, 21% Female.

So only a bit less testosterone-skewed than DCP seems to be? :dry:

• Like 2

Respective of research, I have access at work to Comscore data. They provide website measurement to advertising agencies. I looked up "DCI.org" and got a report from June.

They estimated 87 thousand unique visitors to dci.org in June 2015 vs. 62 thousand in June 2014. A 40% increase.

The largest demographic group was "age 45-54" , representing 47% of visitors. That appears to be an increase. I found a report from last July where only 22% of the visitors were 45-54

As much as i complained about DCI's new website...it is good to see that 'unique visitors' are up....Do you remember exactly when the launched the new site? I wonder if that has skewed that number a bit...

edit: For those that are unfamiliar with term "unique visitors"...Unique visitors refers to the number of distinct individuals requesting pages from the website during a given period, regardless of how often they visit.

Edited by Liahona

OK I work with computer security but.... little scary that gender and age range can be pulled from a visit to a website......

And almost half the visitors are 45-54.... not quite DCIs target audience.... :tounge2:

OK I work with computer security but.... little scary that gender and age range can be pulled from a visit to a website......

And almost half the visitors are 45-54.... not quite DCIs target audience.... :tounge2:

Somebody hears you. you know that. you know that ...

• Like 4

Somebody hears you. you know that. you know that ...

Bring it to the Bluecoats thread, buddy... :)

Something else to consider. As the economy has improved over the past few years people have more disposable income. Anyone who has went on vacation this year can tell you people are traveling more. We go to the same beach every summer and the crowds are way up from 4-5 years ago.

and there you have it.