ALLENTOWN - Day 2

I just love stories like this

My mother recently passed away and she was SO full of live right up until the end

It really does you heart good to think of this 100 year old (and 7 months!) traveling from Florida to Allentown each season to enjoy the regional

25 years straight!

You have my heartfelt condolences.

• Like 1

Failed. Will try again in a bit. They are touching up the lines.

I am standing on the corner of Turner and 19th, behind the stadium, and can hear CC rehearsing in the distance. Goosebumps!!

The underlying reason of the switch for the last ten days is that cadets 2 needed their own identity and brand. A darker and modern version of the traditional cadet uniform suits them well, suites DCA and the darker bibs will help cadets 2 visually. These uniforms will transfer to them after finals

Cadets designers felt the emphasis should be on neon, the tenth element on the periodic chart, and by switching the show color scheme to dark it allows the neon to pop better. Plus it is just cool and fun and suits the music well

The uniforms look gorgeous but it does take a moment to adjust to the change. Cadets will be back in the traditional maroon and gold for 2016.

Glad to hear all of this, George, and you're spot on in your description of "adjustment", too. It took me a few minutes but it started to grab me right away. I think it's a wonderful addition to this show.

Part of me wants to see a neon cumberbund, or even the original gold would look killer on that black. But I trust that the designers want the splash in the guard. A single horizontal gold line in that sea of black would be striking.

Not sure why everyone thinks tonight's scores will go down just because everyone's score went down last night? Corps performing tonight had last night and today to rehearse. I'm thinking the last 3 tonight should see their scores go up. Will they pass BD? We will know in about 5 hours.

• Like 1

Not sure why everyone thinks tonight's scores will go down just because everyone's score went down last night? Corps performing tonight had last night and today to rehearse. I'm thinking the last 3 tonight should see their scores go up. Will they pass BD? We will know in about 5 hours.

What if Cadets, Crown, and Bloo pass BD? I think DCP would explode in a fury.

Blue Stars had a full rehearsal day on Thursday, plus part of yesterday to practice, and their score still went down 1.5pts in Atown.

• Like 1

Which I think is unfair advantage