Cadets 2016

Tobias

As someone who knows literally nothing about guard, I'm interested to hear your reason for why BD has won 8 Zingalis.

It sounds like you're throwing some shade, and I simply "could not let it go unchallenged."

I absolutely LOVE this phrase.

Q3EOIeykmVSeI.gif

Edited by gabe211
  • Like 2

That would be something, wouldn't it? lol

It would be like 2005. That show was ridiculed non stop until middle of July

• Like 4

It would be like 2005. That show was ridiculed non stop until middle of July

That happens to be one of my favorite shows, besides Appalachian Spring in 1987.

• Like 1

Now this show is starting to look like something! It's reading MUCH better from a high vantage point. I'm liking the costume changes in the guard along with the increased focus on their performance. I like the changes to the anti-ballad. I still love the French horn section as well as the ending. I can't wait to see what's next! Good going folks!

Now this show is starting to look like something! It's reading MUCH better from a high vantage point. I'm liking the costume changes in the guard along with the increased focus on their performance. I like the changes to the anti-ballad. I still love the French horn section as well as the ending. I can't wait to see what's next! Good going folks!

It's a meaty show. Won't really shine until cleaner than it is now but lots of good stuff and more readable than even a week ago. Changes going in this week so hopefully by next weekend we can get an even better feel of the show

Please tell me the "Adonis" statue doesn't do his "I just saw a bee" dance at the end anymore. Makes no thematic sense (they didn't do that coming awake?) and looks just weird.

One thing I noticed this weekend, viewing the Cadets and C2 via Periscope, I really like C2 wearing the traditional Cadets uniform plus the blue plumes (and blue snares).....colors really pop.

Good top 4 show right here after seeing how well thing's are beginning to gel.

Good top 4 show right here after seeing how well thing's are beginning to gel.

Top 3 if they clean. Lots of content and not so gimmicky as some above