Blue Knights 2016

RPK

I am fairly sure that I am the biggest donator to the Blue Knights program. If I am not, I am probably pretty close.

I had my front row tickets to the Colorado show for last night months ago.

I cancelled my flight and I cancelled my hotel room.

Incomplete show? No chance i'm travelling across the country to see that. Whoever tries to argue that this isn't hurting this corp? You are out of your mind.

See you in 2017. I am done this year.

That's a powerful statement right there.

• Like 1

I know you feel like you're presenting so many specifics right now but reading your post, I don't see you saying anything really any more specifically than Wesley. Tell me exactly what passages you think are more difficult/have more content than BK if you want to act all condescending.

I think I outlined by thoughts very well from an overall perspective standpoint. I have no way of dissecting a show second by second. I believe wholeheartedly in every thing I had written in my earlier posts. The judges agree now, and until the judges judge otherwise, I think I'm right in my assessment. All one has to do is watch the shows without any bias to see it, and if anything I have a small bias against the Cavaliers, which used to be outright hatred :) .

Edited by henry7184

I am fairly sure that I am the biggest donator to the Blue Knights program. If I am not, I am probably pretty close.

I had my front row tickets to the Colorado show for last night months ago.

I cancelled my flight and I cancelled my hotel room.

Incomplete show? No chance i'm travelling across the country to see that. Whoever tries to argue that this isn't hurting this corp? You are out of your mind.

See you in 2017. I am done this year.

If you were willing to fly to Denver, why would you choose not to go to Indy? Pretty sure they will have their whole show on the field by then.

I think I outlined by thoughts very well from an overall perspective standpoint. I have no way of dissecting a show second by second. I believe wholeheartedly in every thing I had written in my earlier posts. The judges agree now, and until the judges judge otherwise, I think I'm right in my assessment. All one has to do is watch the shows without any bias to see it, and if anything I have a small bias against the Cavaliers, which used to be outright hatred :) .

Hey, I might even be inclined to agree with you! Just wanted to point out that you and Wesley were going back and forth saying something along the lines of

"BK has more content"

"No, Cavies have more content"

with either side not really providing any specifics. It's subjective in the end and I honestly don't think it's as obvious/big of a difference in difficulty as your making it out to be. Just my opinion :smile:

• Like 1

Obviously you have a history of watching shows with a bias....but you are not alone. Many play Mss Congeniality in here, but are really biased. Kind of like the closet racist.

I had huge biases in the 80s and 90s, but those have really faded away. My last honest remaining biases are my pro-SCV bias and my anti-BD bias.......but I think that's fading too. Mostly, I just like the activity and try to look at everything objectively, but yes, bias cannot be complete erased. I am not a big Cavies fan, and I like them in 9th better than 1st or 2nd, so I think I'm being pretty objective in my assessment.