Warrensburg Wateringhole

No. Corps can finish 6th, 7th in brass or drums and win a DCI Title, but can't do it if the overall GE score is below 3rd.....or their Guard.. in modern times, anyway.

The weirdest score was a Corps that won the Percussion caption in the Prelims at DCI Championships one year,. 1st in all 4 percussion subcaptions, & with both DCI Percussion judges too. But their entire Percussion section had to buy a ticket to Finals ( or get a freebie ), as their Corps failed to make Finals Top 12. Thats unreal, imo. ( 1977. It was the Oakland Crusaders, from Canada).

That Oakie drum line was one of the cleanest I have ever heard. I believe Tom Float was the head drum instructor.

How did I know this was coming?

Me and you both. But i love when BD is winning. Makes DCP more entertaining. When BD is losing like they was the first part of the 2011 season, DCP was boring. But when they started winning in the latter part of the season, all whining and complaining came back. That's the DCP i know and love.

Me and you both. But i love when BD is winning. Makes DCP more entertaining. When BD is losing like they was the first part of the 2011 season, DCP was boring. But when they started winning in the latter part of the season, all whining and complaining came back. That's the DCP i know and love.

/raises glass

lemme know when a full recap is available...very close show at the top...surprised Crown is that far back. the top 3 all have the goods.

SCV felt flat to me, and Cadets show is missing something...not sure what. Seriously enjoyed Cavies on high cam, Phantom and Blue Stars both solid shows,

it's a good year for DCI