Warrensburg Wateringhole

Agreed. I think it does push push some boundaries a bit, but I like that. It's really what the show is about.

Some people are just a bit too thin-skinned about this show, especially the Trump stuff. To me that means the designers did their job well.

I couldn't care less about the political statements that Cavies are making or not making in their show. It doesn't bother me because in my mind, anyone who doesn't have my political views is wrong :smile: (that was only partially a joke)

Anyways, my issue with Cavies is that their design is akin to Cadets 2015. I feel like I'm getting hit in the head with a club the whole show. The only difference is, the Cavies are adding ugly uniforms and cat noises into the mix.

"WHAT EVEN DOES GE MEAN?"

"Well there is a sheet for that and the judges know it well"

"DON'T YOU SASS ME, YOU TOUCHY SOUL, I KNOW WHAT IT IS"

Lmao I'm laughing so hard right now

But i love when BD is winning. Makes DCP more entertaining. When BD is losing like they was the first part of the 2011 season, DCP was boring. But when they started winning in the latter part of the season, all whining and complaining came back. That's the DCP i know and love.

BOREDOM ALERT ON THE HORIZON!!! :silly:

• Like 2

I couldn't care less about the political statements that Cavies are making or not making in their show. It doesn't bother me because in my mind, anyone who doesn't have my political views is wrong :smile: (that was only partially a joke)

Anyways, my issue with Cavies is that their design is akin to Cadets 2015. I feel like I'm getting hit in the head with a club the whole show. The only difference is, the Cavies are adding ugly uniforms and cat noises into the mix.

Yea, those unis are brutal. But, as long as Blue Knights & Bluecoats are wearing their costumes, the Cavys wont be the worst. I like a lot of shows this year, but its a terrible uniform year. The worst I can remember.

Edited by FlamMan

The recaps tonight had a highlighter water mark of each corps' name. Doubt you see one leaked tonight. :-D

Wow, that's pretty difficult security nobody could crack!

Unless they had their own highlighter and highlighted the name of every corps. :doh:

Things are getting interesting, hopefully BD can keep up with Bloo, they're definitely giving BD a run for their money in terms of GE! Great stuff

But i love when BD is winning. Makes DCP more entertaining. When BD is losing like they was the first part of the 2011 season, DCP was boring. But when they started winning in the latter part of the season, all whining and complaining came back. That's the DCP i know and love.

BOREDOM ALERT ON THE HORIZON!!! :silly:

Well played sir lol.

Me and you both. But i love when BD is winning. Makes DCP more entertaining. When BD is losing like they was the first part of the 2011 season, DCP was boring. But when they started winning in the latter part of the season, all whining and complaining came back. That's the DCP i know and love.

I'm not whining, nor am I denying the fact that the Blue Devils are talented. Just the majority didn't enjoy most of their recent shows in recent years. Honestly, there's only two shows I've ever really liked by BD. 98 and last year. I certainly don't like the K-Pop thing they've been doing, but they do it well. They're talented, just not very audience friendly here recently it seems.

Edited by UKSuperman