2017 PREDICTIONS!

Even though I REALLY dislike the show design (I'm just being honest, which I always try to do on here), with the numbers Carolina Crown is putting up they're not only in the medals race they're in the ring race.  

I really hope they sell me live.  

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Even though I REALLY dislike the show design (I'm just being honest, which I always try to do on here), with the numbers Carolina Crown is putting up they're not only in the medals race they're in the ring race.  

They will.  That hornline is still a Harloff hornline.  I really dont want this show to win, because there are at least three shows that I prefer...

21 hours ago, henry7184 said:

So we can finally say the top 3 right now are BD, Bloo and SCV. Just as I suspected.

...well Crown may have something to say about that!  Wow! They popped an 81 something tonight.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

...well Crown may have something to say about that!  Wow! They popped an 81 something tonight.

Crown might very well be up there with the other three, but you can't compare scores from different shows. Crown cold have very well be 3rd if they were in MN tonight. They haven't beaten Bluecoats yet this year.

49 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Crown pops an 81.9 tonight.  Now they're off until FRIDAY!    Going to make some changes!!!!      

Don't wait. Time to buy!!!

Edited by drumcorpsfever
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, mboogey73 said:

Going to be a lot of twiddling thumbs for the next week and change. If I saw the schedule correctly, none of the current top 4 see each other until Denver. 

Not even Devner.   We're going to have to wait until Oklahoma next Tuesday, July 18th, before all 4 are together for the first time this year.

Last year these amazing performers gave us three gold medal shows. Dare i say this year we get four gold medal shows?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

Last year these amazing performers gave us three gold medal shows. Dare i say this year we get four gold medal shows?

Im thinking six.  Cavies show is great and Cadets show is the most underrated of the year, so much still let to be done.

• Like 2