Cadets 2017

Just now, Tobias said:

GH did say they were redoing them.  They should look like stained glass windows! 

They look like what I would do after having a bottle or two of Chardonnay at one of those Paint & Create places.

They should be using colored plastics or light filters or something that actually passes light.  Ya' know... like glass.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Well would you rather me talk about other things...that might not necessarily be a popular opinion?...I thought not.

I don't care what you talk about. I'm not the one complaining about it. Send that to the appropriate person, or the appropriate thread, or talk to me directly if you have so much to say. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

I don't care what you talk about. I'm not the one complaining about it. Send that to the appropriate person, or the appropriate thread, or talk to me directly if you have so much to say. 

nvrmind

Edited by Liahona
typical

38 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

The Cadets eat dinner at midnight today 

waffles.

I have a had a talk with one of the techs and you know they eat and sleep with their line. The tech and the line are very excited about this show. I will back them 100% because that is what they need right now; our strength to support them; not our predictive doubts.

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, chaddyt said:

They look like what I would do after having a bottle or two of Chardonnay at one of those Paint & Create places.

They should be using colored plastics or light filters or something that actually passes light.  Ya' know... like glass.

Oh my I've got to see these thingies