Drum Corps at the Rose Bowl - July 1, 2017

One of these days BD is going to go with non-white props and we're all going to say, ”Who is this?"

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

It's very different.  And I loved last year's show.  I really don't think the two can even be compared.its apples and oranges 

SCV had one of my favorite shows in 2016 and have one of my least favorite shows this season.  Was hoping for a lot more for a 50th season but with two new directors it's obvious they want to go a completely different direction.   Oh by the way it's the design I'm critical of not the members they're awesome As always!!!

Just now, Cop said:

Last night guard scores 

Mandarins 13.8
Blue Knights 13.9

And the Phantomettes right below that

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

We'll see how it goes, they were superbly placed and used last night compared to the field.

Not so good, eh?  Small horn ensembles that are 12dB louder than the entire corps on the field does not good balance make.  Might sound OK in the stadium, but I'd hope they'd be more aware of the thousands viewing online... and a minor equipment position adjustment would largely fix it. :39_angry:

• Like 1