Update from the Philadelphia Inquirer

2 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

And it doesn’t really matter what is considered acceptable in business world or other groups. If you feel uncomfortable by what is being said or done the next step is to tell (or get someone else to tell) the other person to knock it off. If they don’t then they can be held accountable. My point is you don’t go by what others consider acceptable you go by what YOU consider acceptable.

I just meant that in response to his claim that "others" were watching to make sure he was on good behavior.  If they had been, they even what "others" deem unacceptable would have been noticed.

• Like 1

Just now, Eleran said:

I just meant that in response to his claim that "others" were watching to make sure he was on good behavior.  If they had been, they even what "others" deem unacceptable would have been noticed.

Understood and wasn’t pointing the finger your way. Just bringing up the point that there is no set standard of acceptable/unacceptable.  But how can any person be watched 24/7 to make sure they behave. You’d have to monitor the phone calls and texts. Sorry but don’t buy the he was being watched defense.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

its not just that and yes lawyers..good advice IMO

I'm not saying he should or shouldnt do the interviews. I do feel from talking to the reporter, she actually does want to see the activity do well. Not all reporters just want a scoop and let everyone suffer however they may as long as they get the scoop.

30 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Speaking of Nassar: Michigan State University has announced it has reached a settlement with 332 of Nassar's victims and will be paying them $500 million.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2018/05/16/michigan-state-larry-nassar-victims/615077002/

I heard this morning on the radio.  The number of victims of this monster is heartbreaking. 

Edited by Terri Schehr

2 minutes ago, cowtown said:

I tired to ignore this but I can't. It haunts me.

wrong wrong wrong

this is why we are here 

this is how these things continued for so long

this attitude has to stop

this time is over

and if the xmen didn't have a  chat with everyone and their parents that attended a camp, paid their fees, toured or went to audition about this staffer,  then shame of them for taking that choice away from others

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. 

• Like 3

Read Morrison’s reply where he says Moody was “forthright and honest from the first day”. Was Morrison the same and let the marchers and parents know the situation with Moody’s past?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JimF-LowBari said:

Read Morrison’s reply where he says Moody was “forthright and honest from the first day”. Was Morrison the same and let the marchers and parents know the situation with Moody’s past?

I’d like to know, too.  If I were a betting woman, I’d wager that they had no idea. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

a reporter can dig on anyone..sorry I picture her just sitting in the stands listening to those around her. let's be honest we are all a unique bunch and it can be interpreted differently to the general public...

I'm sure she would pick up a lot of intelligence sitting by me:  "I can't feel my butt".  "Do you smell something?  Someone needs deodorant."  "Could the emoting look any more forced?"  "Could they squeeze any more people in this row?"

• Haha 7