Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

1 minute ago, Rich Cline said:

Your thread is a good idea ..... let's all refrain the political arguments which caused the MODS to close the other topics

One good thing is both sides are starting to get closer as we realize how much deeper in crap we can be with this....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JimF-LowBari said:

One good thing is both sides are starting to get closer as we realize how much deeper in crap we can be with this....

Almost like a WWII awakening only this it's a little,  hungry,  unseen enemy we are up against.  Vaccine to the front - ASAP.

• Like 2

One encouraging outlook on this period of disruption, with all the activity disappointments that come along with that, is certain things actually improve from the experience!   I found one appealing to me already.

Our nation’s supply chain (delivery of goods and services) will be reoriented, specifically medical supplies. We are way too dependent on China here.  Not good no matter what country applies.

By the way, previously I wrote about our vacation travel to Florida (actually Jekyll Island, GA) in late April. This morning I cancelled those plans and will try again later this year.

Edited by Fred Windish
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DCVNVET said:

Refi apps twice in two weeks - must be a flood this time with the rate close to -0-!

well....not now. the fed cut spooked the bond markets, which is where morgage rates come from. a 2.875% 7 days ago is at least .875% higher today

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Our church went from non-alcoholic wine to ye olde alcoholic as it would kill germs slightly better. Use intinction and my take was it was easier to see where the wine was in the ceramic cup with white interior. Probably used it once and now building closed until 4/1. On topic as no church takes away a big support from some people be it religious or social. Not to mention outside groups that use the building (scouts, AA, etc). And of course lot different from being closed for one Sunday due to weather.

LOL checked the website and church will be posting one of the ministers giving the weekly sermon. This week is the guy who does Saturday night and contemporary service and laid back. He’s in his office and on his bookcase you see Mickey & Minnie and the animal hand puppets he uses for the kids service. Guy does great voices and stories but his ventriloquism sucks. Always turns his head from the congregation so you don’t see his lips move. Can picture some of the traditional people seeing that and whaaaa...

i asked on the Facebook page if Max and the critters would do a childrens message

• Haha 1