Blue Devils 2021 Announcements

42 minutes ago, Lance said:
6 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

WOW...this topic went wild about other topics. 

No, no, no.  Bill Gates did the microchips in the vaccines because he knew he was getting divorced.  He just wanted to make sure that he could tell if whoever he chooses to be her successor is vaccinated.  Also, the timing of Gates divorce and the Queen's recent loss of Prince Philip is highly suspect, IMO. 

Well, I heard since he's getting divorced, Bill Gates will be bringing Jeffery Epstein to Indy this summer to the celebration instead of Melinda.  He's also supposed to be naming Epstein as the CFO of the Microsoft Corporation.  Wait...  :whistle:

Too soon? :spitting:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

To try to bring this back on track.

According to a post on the "interesting attendance", thread, performances will include small ensembles.

With the Tatoo  canceled, that could provide, if they wish, BD to at least 

have a presence at Indy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DFA1970 said:

BD does not have to justify what they do as an organization. Or SCV or ANY organization. PEACE!!!

Huh? Are you being satirical?

3 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

With the Switzerland trip being cancelled, I am reminded how tentative the whole short summer tour is. A lot of the shows on the schedule are only listed with general locations and tickets can’t be purchased except for Indy. In the end, the ebbs and flows of Covid cases and how the various states and localities react to those ebbs and flows will determine whether or not the shows happen.  I am pretty confident Indy will happen but I am not so confident of any of the other shows. Maybe some of you posters have more firm information about the lead up tours?

They are about 80% locked in as far as venues w/ contracts - the remaining ones are "close" - that's straight from the Midwest & NE groups = I can certainly see a scenario where 1 or a small handful of these get canceled, or moved. Tickets not yet available is more on waiting for restrictions to possibly loosen up before they start assigning physical seats (hence DCI's list they are keeping)

It would be terrific, as someone else mentioned, if BD could send something (small ensemble?) to Indy - but I highly doubt it

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Criticizing how corps choose to deal with a global pandemic is the only boring thing I see in this thread. Well, the most boring. 

Looking forward to seeing BD and all other corps back in competition in 2022.  It will be glorious. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Lance said:

Criticizing how corps choose to deal with a global pandemic is the only boring thing I see in this thread. Well, the most boring. 

Looking forward to seeing BD and all other corps back in competition in 2022.  It will be glorious. 

You call it boring... I call it waste of heartbeats or keystrokes (take your pick)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DFA1970 said:

WOW...this topic went wild about other topics. A simple topic about BD's programs into 5 plus pages of...really boredom. 

Sorry we couldn’t entertain you.

• Like 2