Blue Devils 2021 Announcements

6 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

So we’re not doing the vaccine microchip thing anymore? I’m having a hard time keeping up. 

There's a microchip in the vaccine?  (In the spirit of Elaine in the Seinfeld "shrinkage" episode.) 😁

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

So we’re not doing the vaccine microchip thing anymore? I’m having a hard time keeping up. 

Lol and I missed the memo that nanobots were no longer a “thing”. 😈😆

• Haha 2

With the Switzerland trip being cancelled, I am reminded how tentative the whole short summer tour is. A lot of the shows on the schedule are only listed with general locations and tickets can’t be purchased except for Indy. In the end, the ebbs and flows of Covid cases and how the various states and localities react to those ebbs and flows will determine whether or not the shows happen.  I am pretty confident Indy will happen but I am not so confident of any of the other shows. Maybe some of you posters have more firm information about the lead up tours?

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I am pretty confident Indy will happen but I am not so confident of any of the other shows. Maybe some of you posters have more firm information about the lead up tours?

I got another email  from DCI to reserve tickets for a 3 night package.

It shows, by color, the sections that are available for sale.

But no 500-600 seats for Thursday night.

Seams that DCI still doesn't have, or isn't sharing, specifics on how many seats 

will be available, or how they will be distributed throughout each section of LOS.

The cut off to reserve the 3 night package is May 14.

Maybe DCI does know and will provide more information after the deadline.

Edited by rpbobcat

2 minutes ago, rpbobcat said:

I got another email  from DCI to reserve tickets for a 3 night package.

It shows, by color, the sections that are available for sale.

But no 500-600 seats for Thursday night.

Seams that DCI still doesn't have, or isn't sharing, specifics on how many seats 

will be available, or how they will be distributed throughout each section of LOS.

The cut off to reserve the 3 night package is May 14.

Maybe DCI does know and will provide more information after the deadline.

Yeah, I sent in my request for Super 3 seats when they became available to the general public. Who knows what seats we will get? I am looking forward to Indy, but I still want to know what progress is being made to firm up the lead in tours. I would probably go to one or two of those events, provided they happen.

28 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Yeah, I sent in my request for Super 3 seats when they became available to the general public. Who knows what seats we will get? I am looking forward to Indy, but I still want to know what progress is being made to firm up the lead in tours. I would probably go to one or two of those events, provided they happen.

Each chair at LOS has a homing device that will communicate with the microchip you received in your vaccine.  You may arrive at the stadium not knowing where you are seated, then suddenly have this incredible urge to sit in a specific seat.   

• Haha 2

No, no, no.  Bill Gates did the microchips in the vaccines because he knew he was getting divorced.  He just wanted to make sure that he could tell if whoever he chooses to be her successor is vaccinated.  Also, the timing of Gates divorce and the Queen's recent loss of Prince Philip is highly suspect, IMO.  I'm not sure how the microchipped vaccines fit into that, but I'm sure there's some sort of connection. 

I think it's safe to say this connects directly to the Blue Devils as well.  We just need to put all of the pieces together.  Let's go.  

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Lance said:

I think it's safe to say this connects directly to the Blue Devils as well.  We just need to put all of the pieces together.  Let's go.  

No one needs to be suspicious if they see a white van with a "BD Dry Cleaning" logo parked near LOS. 

It will be a complete coincidence and has nothing to do with chip control. 

• Haha 2