On 6/24/2022 at 12:00 AM, queenanne_1536 said:

I just listened to Boston's concert in the park. I love this show. Music is great and I feel it is a step up from their 2017-2019 books for sure. Can't wait to see it on the field. 

Hopefully you’ll like the music even more when there is better audio,  no city noise and no fire engine and ambulance contributing to background noise that you get when performing in downtown Boston at 5pm.

• Like 2

Happy Piggly Wiggly Day! 

Us Alumni are so Proud of BAC. Year after Year they continue to raise the bar and Before they have even played a note or marched a step in competition we all know that the bar has been raised. 

Go out there an Be Undeniable. Dont let even for one second think otherwise.

• Like 2

You know Colin feels good about this corps... His Insta his straight fire. 

Must feel like 2011 for Colin and Gino. 

• Like 1

On 6/27/2022 at 11:34 AM, craiga said:

I think the biggest surprise to most will be the combination of the overall design and the performance levels of the corps.  I believe both at this moment are on par with BD and consequently a couple points ahead of SCV.   I can't compare them with Crown, Cavies or Bluecoats simply because I haven't seen them yet.  They've never closed a rehearsal that I know of and I suspect that may simply be a rule from the venue.

Exactly, rehearsal next day at the high school is open

52 minutes ago, nysader said:

Exactly, rehearsal next day at the high school is open

Well now we know why today's rehearsal was Closed. It was at the SHOW Stadium.

This is the only the second time that I know of Boston getting the Show site for Rehearsal. The Last time I remember was Louisville 2004. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Glenn426 said:

Well now we know why today's rehearsal was Closed. It was at the SHOW Stadium.

This is the only the second time that I know of Boston getting the Show site for Rehearsal. The Last time I remember was Louisville 2004. 

I think they rehearsed at LOS one year.  The year they did the Don Quixote show. 

• Like 1

After being in the theater tonight, I really believe this is Boston’s best show ever.  Really a big step up, in my mind.  Can’t wait to see how it continues to grow!

• Like 1