BLUE DEVILS 2022 The Return

27 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I have no idea if true, but I heard BD has access to University of Wyoming Indoor Practice Facility. If so, the snow won't slow them down one bit. 

I also heard that BD has  access to the indoor practice facility there as well  . If so , they should be able to do their drill there inside with no problem .

Edited by Boss Anova
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Boss Anova said:

I also heard that BD has  access to the indoor practice facility there as well  . If so , they should be able to do their drill there inside with no problem .

And it probably has a huge rock fireplace like every other lodge in Wyoming.  😁🔥   

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

We ain’t afraid of no snow! 

Honestly i will take cold/snow over heat/humidity. I am a Cali kid born and raised. I went to boot camp in Great Lakes Illinois from June to August. It wasn't boot camp that almost broke me, it was the humidity! Up to that point i had never been exposed to humidity. I almost died that first week lol. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Honestly i will take cold/snow over heat/humidity. I am a Cali kid born and raised. I went to boot camp in Great Lakes Illinois from June to August. It wasn't boot camp that almost broke me, it was the humidity! Up to that point i had never been exposed to humidity. I almost died that first week lol. 

Yeah, you Cali guys and your aversion to the humidity!  I've seen it be a problem for you guys many times!

Be thankful you didn't do bootcamp in the South! Louisiana makes Illinois feel dry!

Maybe super cool weather will actually energize BD, I dunno...

2 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

24 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

Yeah, you Cali guys and your aversion to the humidity!  I've seen it be a problem for you guys many times!

Be thankful you didn't do bootcamp in the South! Louisiana makes Illinois feel dry!

Only in the South; "It's a Southern Thing" :spitting:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

I spent nine years in Japan between Sasebo and Yokosuka 1997-2000, 2002-2005, 2009-2012. Traveled to just about every country in South East Asia while stationed on the ships. The humidity over there is outrageous! Even people from Florida was complaining about the humidity being out of control lol.

But nothing AND I MEAN NOTHING compares to the humidity in Djibouti Africa. Spent six months there at Camp Lemmonier. That is next level. It was so bad, the only reason i didn't lay down and die, was because the ground was too hot, so it motivated you to stay upright and keep moving. Not to mention while on watch and/or patrol, you are wearing 40-50 lbs of gear 12-14 hours at a time. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 5/30/2022 at 5:35 PM, Hook'emCavies said:

TANK!!!!!!!!! 

I love THIS chart! 

Tank! Is going to be a crowd favorite. The crowd is going to go crazy for it at the victory encore 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

I spent nine years in Japan between Sasebo and Yokosuka 1997-2000, 2002-2005, 2009-2012. Traveled to just about every country in South East Asia while stationed on the ships. The humidity over there is outrageous! Even people from Florida was complaining about the humidity being out of control lol.

But nothing AND I MEAN NOTHING compares to the humidity in Djibouti Africa. Spent six months there at Camp Lemmonier. That is next level. It was so bad, the only reason i didn't lay down and die, was because the ground was too hot, so it motivated you to stay upright and keep moving. Not to mention while on watch and/or patrol, you are wearing 40-50 lbs of gear 12-14 hours at a time. 

It’s pretty humid here in SW Florida.  I’m drenched in sweat after my two mile walk in the morning.  When it’s “cooler”.  😂 

• Haha 4