PREDICTIONS FOR BROKEN ARROW

14 hours ago, DFA1970 said:

Supposed to be high of 107 for this Tuesday. That’s Las Vegas heat but the added humidity will make it very sticky.!

8:30 start time forecast all the way down to 96. A downright frigid 90 by 10 pm. Bring a sweater. 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, henry7184 said:

How are you figuring Crown is currently in 1st place? Yes, they are technically undefeated, but they have had one meeting with the Bluecoats, which they won by what 4 tenths, a couple/few weeks ago? Crown has not seen BD or SCV yet, and Boston is closing in and could possibly overtake them. If Crown wins tomorrow night then you have have a huge leg to stand on, and I’ll eat my words and agree with you, but I don’t think Crown is going to win tomorrow night.

I’m just not sure about your previous design comments for Crown. Based on their visual and GE scores to date from judges not fans .. say to me .. right track .. get it cleaned up. Doesn’t have to be head to head to ascertain .. I think Bloo is getting a not sure we dig this message .. and BD seem to be getting the “formula is working slightly less” than usual message. 
Boston is getting a rising star message. 

im not sure about SCV.
I’m a Crownie but  my prediction:

1.BD

2.Crown 

the rest .. is a toss up. 

Unless Crown cleans the shizzle out of the new drill and book added Saturday.

I do have to admit it was messy Saturday. Big difference in scores if that was clean. Imo. 
I totally respect all the corps and their work. No disparagement meant here. Just one guy’s opinion. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

If you take three steps here in the summer, you sweat out half of your body weight. 😂 

I lived in New Orleans, so I can relate! Yikes!

• Haha 1

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

Right now, it’s 87 degrees but real feel is 99 degrees. 

One time I flew out of Louis Armstrong in Kenner, LA to McCarran ( aka Harry Reid) in Las Vegas.

It was 93 and 60% humidity in New Orleans; got to Vegas at Midnight and it was 99 with 5%.

Vegas was much more pleasant. That humidity is no joke.

I hope it isn't that bad in Broken Arrow!

• Like 2

I understand it is hot,  but I lived though the 1988 season and we wore double breasted wool uniforms, so I'm not sympathetic to today's members who get to wear short sleeve tops and lightweight outfits.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Right now, it’s 87 degrees but real feel is 99 degrees. 

DC has that right now.  I went exercise walking at 7:30 and came back soaked.  Then had to hit the door around 9 to go somewhere and it was somehow even more disgustingly humid.

The dew point is at 76 and it's just liquid breathing out there.

I can't imagine being on a field in the sun and trying to blow air through a horn to work on intonation.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bluecoats88 said:

I understand it is hot,  but I lived though the 1988 season and we wore double breasted wool uniforms, so I'm not sympathetic to today's members who get to wear short sleeve tops and lightweight outfits.

🙄 Anyone else sick of this mentality or is it just me? Let's get mad for actually giving a #### about members health and safety. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2