Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

3 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

If you download the DCI World Champs Experience app, there is now a digital program. 

Thank you so much for this! I can finally know whether it's Rear View Mirror or Rearview Mirror. It's been legitimately bugging me like crazy. 

And don't even get me started on trying to figure out how Crown's show was supposed to be stylized. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

POSITIVE REPLY:

Just returned to my hotel room from lunch.  I love seeing the families arriving & it's like a mini family reunion.  I just saw grandparents (or possibly great grand parents) meeting up with what looked like their children & grand kids.  (Parents were wearing corps Ts)

They were all hugging like they haven't seen each other in a long time.  Love it & it warms my heart.  A great by-product of the drum corps community. ❤️ 🥲 ❤️  

• Like 3

Alright!  Got in just in time to see Surf open us up.

Bring me joy!  That's all I care about from here on out. 

9 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Idk who needs to hear this but there is a place called Uranus Fudge Factory on 69 South 

I saw it when I went to the Muncie show.  Their slogan on one sign:

"The best fudge comes from Uranus".  (I didn't stop) :spitting:

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Like 1

Oh nice. they got the rotation of the small ensemble posed to make snaps as the tuba lays down the beat. 

Yeah Surf! Glad they made it to Semis! What a fun show!

4 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Idk who needs to hear this but there is a place called Uranus Fudge Factory on 69 South 

I went to Ball State University.  Those of us from north of Muncie had the opportunity to wear an unauthorized t-shirt "I went down 69 to get to Ball U."  

• Haha 2

I'm glad Surf is on for another run.   I was a bit "wow did you see how close Battalion came to making Semis on their first visit to Indy/". But I'm happy to see this show one more time. 

• Thanks 1