Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Boston got straight 4’s in each music caption, Crown’s percussion dipping even further is not good for them, Bloo being ROCK SOLID in their music scores bodes well, but we’ll see what happens finals night!! pretty cool seeing one of my former HS directors judging the MA caption too, hope he’s doing well! 

• Like 1

BAC will come back strong tomorrow night.  I still see them with the Silver.  

• Like 1

So the big question…what song will Crown pull from the phone playlist tomorrow?  

• Like 2

Why can't they label the GE-music and GE-visual scores? What's with this 1 & 2 thing? As if the caption wasn't confusing enough to begin with.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

BD guard needs to win by a spread of 0.45 over Boston tomorrow for a solo win of the Zingali.

Crown brass needs to win by a spread of 0.40 over BD tomorrow for a solo win of the Ott.

Three groups are still in contention for the Sanford tomorrow.

• BD is currently 0.025 over Bluecoats in 2nd, and 0.10 over SCV in third.
  • If BD wins percussion tomorrow, they win the Sanford.
  • For Bluecoats to win the Sanford outright, they'd need to beat BD by 0.10 and, if 2nd on the night, not trail SCV by more than 0.15.
  • For SCV to win the Sanford outright, they need to beat Bluecoats by 0.20 and BD by 0.25 tomorrow.
Edited by Musicman1084
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Just now, MikeRapp said:

Should Bloo kill the keytarist?!

You know I’ve adopted him right? That’s my son you’re talking about. You watch your mouth!!! Unrelatedly, the last man to threaten my family was Jimmy Hoffa. 

• Haha 6

Just now, Musicman1084 said:

BD guard needs to win by a spread of 0.45 over Boston tomorrow for a solo win of the Zingali.

Crown brass needs to win by a spread of 0.40 over BD tomorrow for a solo win of the Ott.

Three groups are still in contention for the Stanford tomorrow.

• BD is currently 0.025 over Bluecoats in 2nd, and 0.10 over SCV in third.
  • If BD wins percussion tomorrow, they win the Stanford.
  • For Bluecoats to win the Ott outright, they'd need to beat BD by 0.10 and, if 2nd on the night, not trail SCV by more than 0.15.
  • For SCV to win the Ott outright, they need to beat Bluecoats by 0.20 and BD by 0.30 tomorrow.

Great recap! Just curious how Vanguard is in the Ott conversation🙃

would be cool if they were though!!😂