Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Just now, strutta said:

Can someone post the scores in order? If they already did, can someone re-post? Thank you.

1 Blue Devils 98.300
2 Bluecoats 96.975
2 Boston Crusaders 96.975
4 Carolina Crown 95.813
5 Santa Clara Vanguard 95.150
6 The Cadets 93.288
7 Blue Stars 92.250
8 The Cavaliers 91.863
9 Phantom Regiment 90.700
10 Mandarins 89.538
11 Colts 87.450
12 Troopers 87.425
13 Crossmen 86.925
14 Blue Knights 85.788
15 Madison Scouts 83.725
16 The Academy 82.200
17 Music City 81.763
18 Vanguard Cadets 81.050
19 Pacific Crest 80.250
20 Gold 79.025
21 Genesis 78.813
22 Blue Devils B 78.375
23 Spartans 76.600
24 Guardians 73.925
25 Jersey Surf 73.875
  • Like 2

Just now, lawdn said:

I thought they had caught them tonight but it didn’t’ happen. Now I am not sure if they will tomorrow. 

I’m going with the Cavaliers 2017 model… 

In 2017 at this exact point Cavaliers we’re  in 5th behind Bluecoats by 0.5075 points. And beat them at Finals  for 4th

And here we are in 2022, down to Bluestars by 0.3870 points for 7th. 

Take dead aim Green Machine! We’ve proved to ourselves this is doable. So… ldo it!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jameseuph said:

Because it’s not GE music or GE visual. It’s just general effect. 

Obviously there is some reason to call them 1 and 2, though.  I think it is because one set of ge judges have a strong music background and the other set have a strong visual background.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, squarepush said:

Just hyping your love for the Stars ❤️ I've always thought they'd be the next "Boston". Still do. This year has proven a lot for them.

To see where they have come since my time and see these members faces enjoying every second is the true win.  There is always a struggle in being the group people don't want to succeed and those kids need to know there are people that got their back. I will always support them and can't wait to see them push to new heights. 

Watching warmup today and it was the first time I looked around and saw so many alumni supporting in the lot from the 70s- last season. 💙🌟🌹

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Yeah in their defense these top tier pits are extremely good this year. Really remarkable writing and performance all around, and so much personality. 

Absolutely. Their battery book is definitely the flashiest this year and the technical demand is crazy. Unfortunately, the front ensemble’s book didn’t get the same kind of love (at least relative to the other three).

Edited by dcsnare93
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

To see where they have come since my time and see these members faces enjoying every second is the true win.  There is always a struggle in being the group people don't want to succeed and those kids need to know there are people that got their back. I will always support them and can't wait to see them push to new heights. 

Watching warmup today and it was the first time I looked around and saw so many alumni supporting in the lot from the 70s- last season. 💙🌟🌹

It's not easy being an underdog. I don't want to say much more to prevent me making an ### of myself, but Blue Stars are without a doubt the most underrated corps of the top 12. 

2018 Stars was such an amazing show for me. My aunt that I never met passed from cancer and her favorite band was The Carpenters. She was very important to my dad. I showed him a clip of the opener, and idk it just made him make a face. Very touching. So. Idk I just really love that show so much. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Pit_Girl_77 said:

So the big question…what song will Crown pull from the phone playlist tomorrow?  

John Cage's 4'33" for the ultimate troll move. 

• Haha 1