Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

23 minutes ago, jasgre2000 said:

Will anyone have any surprises for Finals? If I were to guess, I'd think BAC would be most likely to have something in store.

I think Crown will introduce a giant cat to play with the giant cat toy, and Bloo will decide they are ready to dance with that cat.

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

What is it with BAC percussion? Is the lot energy not translating to the field? Because the lots are insane. That wouldn’t explain why they aren’t owning content, though — the battery alone, my goodness. Is it the pit? (This is why I wish we had a separate pit judge!!)

They clearly have the most beats of anyone.  I’ve heard tons of others say that as well - they must be fuzzing here and there and others aren’t. And Pit must be a factor. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, jasgre2000 said:

Anyone know if Flo is going to reply prelims sometime? I missed it last night and would love to see some of the corps that didn't make semis.

The prelims replay was Friday morning.  It might still be accessible now.  Try it.

28 minutes ago, jasgre2000 said:

Why can't they label the GE-music and GE-visual scores? What's with this 1 & 2 thing? As if the caption wasn't confusing enough to begin with.

Because it’s not GE music or GE visual. It’s just general effect. 

13 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Blue Stars highest score as a world class ensemble (not sure if we count div 2/3 scores)

Just hyping your love for the Stars ❤️ I've always thought they'd be the next "Boston". Still do. This year has proven a lot for them.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

What is it with BAC percussion? Is the lot energy not translating to the field? Because the lots are insane. That wouldn’t explain why they aren’t owning content, though — the battery alone, my goodness. Is it the pit? (This is why I wish we had a separate pit judge!!)

I heard some fuzz in the snares tonite,  in their crab walk from side 2 to side 1, along the front sideline.   That part was usually pretty clean,  so maybe tonite was a fluke.