Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

1 minute ago, Jake W. said:

I think Colts should feel even more secure than yesterday - I thought that was a tight, tight run! Yea, no one's standing up and yelling their lungs out, but it's such an interesting show - there is so much complexity to digest, if only one takes the time to listen to the subtleties in the brass & drum books, and watch for them in the visual book. I really enjoy what they're offering this year!!

Totally agree!! They just have a more concert sound compared to many others. 

jeez flo what did you do to sound?

Someone please get Brandt a pop filter for his mic. Please and thank you. 

I can't even begin to express how thrilled I am with the Colts this year. What a great show, and performance level is a step up for sure. I'm most surprised by how impactful that guard is, and they couldn't have much more than ~20 members out there. That drumline is also very clearly a top 10 drumline for me this year. So much talent.

• Like 1

Seems like he switched mics or something to a cheap lapel mic it sounds like.

Got Charles' mix really good today.

Edited by 27Socal

6 minutes ago, KRtrumpet182 said:

FloMarching has been horrendous for most of the year, but the camerawork tonight is incredible. Thank you.

Agree. Multicam is better than usual. Still needs a lot of work on sound mixing ... the cellist in Troopers way overpowered the brass. Someone should have changed the mix during that section.