Carolina Crown 2023

Same feeling I had for 13 & 15. This is going to be a truly magical show. The many many nuances in this show is going to be such a treat to watch develop. You can tell the kids are buying into the show a hell of a lot more this season.

• Like 6

I like this show more than any others they've had since 2017. It just feels powerful and dark. The video of them tonight was really good. I know this goes without saying but seeing it live is just gonna be insane if they were that good on video. I'm lucky enough I'll see them live twice this summer.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Grandpa Joe said:

Crown ate, left no crumbs. The roundtable is clean tonight. 

Period, pawpaw! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Great show from them tonight!   Horns are about where you’d expect them to be—definitely not a bad thing!

Is it just me or is the Drumline being featured more compared to previous outings?   Definitely a Mike Jackson line.  They sound great!

This is show seems very much a contender.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wormster79 said:

Great show from them tonight!   Horns are about where you’d expect them to be—definitely not a bad thing!

Is it just me or is the Drumline being featured more compared to previous outings?   Definitely a Mike Jackson line.  They sound great!

This is show seems very much a contender.

I’d say featured in a different way, not really more.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, karuna said:

In unrelated news:

I'M GOING TO NIGHTBEAT, BOYS!

Never been since it moved.  (And well DCI East is practically a home show for me...) 

Yay.. me too 

When I heard Camelot theme, I was worried. But I really love this show. It’s dark. Tightly designed. The props are cool and actually fit the theme. The singing is cool. That intro build is dynamite.  This could definitely make a run for top spot. 

• Like 2