The Staff Merry-go-round

5 minutes ago, dbc03 said:

Both of you are being ridiculous

Hey man I just pointed out that it was "interesting" that only Boston fans were discussing rumors about Crown.   Didny say anything like "Only Crown fans are permitted to discuss Crown" which is a ridiculous thing to say.  Yeah I took the bait but hey it's the off season!  

Edited by karuna

6 minutes ago, dbc03 said:

Both of you are being ridiculous

That is correct. I've got nothing better to do than say funny things and read ridiculous comments back from people. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, karuna said:

Lol that's the best you can you do ?  " I know we are but you are too"  ?  To be fair that probably was true for a couple seasons after the Potter team left but the posts this off season by Crown fans contradict your assertion.  In fact add during season to that assertion.  Do you actually read the Crown thread (just kidding I know you do!) ? No one talks about Boston.  No one cares.  In fact Crown fans mostly talk about  (this is shocking) Crown!  Maybe GrandPa goes rogue on occasion.  But we all have a family member who's a little embarrassing sometimes 🙄

As for 2023 being a huge deviation for Crown....ummm.... I mean they moved up one whole place.  Huge deviation in course.  Year before? 4th.  In fact here's the past 5 seasons: 3,4,4,4,3.  Plot the line.  What course are you talking about?   You're just grasping at straws here.  

I do read the crown thread. Yall do talk about Boston there and other threads. 
I’m also not arguing to try and cast Ill will towards you. Just to make sure we know. 
I’m considering this friendly banter because it’s the off season and we’ve got nothing better to do. 

Jumping into 3rd after being fourth for a while is a change. It’s a good change. 

Im also talking deviation in terms of staff member leaving. It’s a change and as such will be talked about. 
I’ve been mostly silent about my home team because one of them haven’t made changes and the other is going through major changes and we don’t have who’s replacing them 

2 hours ago, fighterkit said:

So I guess theres a few made men in this fourm. 

😆

Is he/she a friend or… a friend of OURS…. 😈😨

3 hours ago, fighterkit said:

So I guess theres a few made men in this fourm. 

😆

You talkin’ to me???? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, LabMaster said:

Would you like a cannoli?

Capiche? You’re talkin’ Siciliano!

gotta love Manbo Italiano. Fun movie.

$2 for Paul Sorvino for DCI CEO!

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Haha 1