Redux

So, I know we should be focused on the future, but I was wondering what show concept or music would you want to see a corps try again with.   Something that was good, but could have been great.  That one show to redo.   

For me:   Blue Devils 1990 or 1991  and the crazy Cadets Mass show (please no backflip Jesus!!!).

Thoughts?  If any.

So many. As someone who only became a fan a couple years ago I would sell my soul for a chance to hear these songs that I've danced and shed tears to played live right in front of me. My honest but copout answer is anything Bluecoats from 2014-2019. If I had to pick one that would be reasonable for me to be able to hear live, it's gotta be BD's House Is Not a Home. If SCV comes back, My Body Is A Cage would be a great way to celebrate their return. Also would like to hear Cavaliers do a modern take on the Frameworks drumbreak and Niagara Falls finale...but with the beat drop this time 😉

Colts. Remake that Sunday in the Park with George show please 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Colts. Remake that Sunday in the Park with George show please 

If the legal system worked the way many of us hoped, we could have seen Cadets do a ‘Sunday in the Yard with George’ show…

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
Speling
  • Haha 3

Ima gonna go waaay back to 1985. Would love to se a redo of Symphonie Fantastique. That was a killer show.

• Like 5