CA Dept of Justice REJECTS SCV's as of SEP-2023 registration submission.

1 hour ago, Phantom56 said:

Admin: please ban the toxic and 'Debbie Downer'  Richard Lesher from this forum. 

This is a good post.  Since you've thrown your hand grenade and exited stage LEFT, there's a good chance you will no longer be on DCP.  At least as Phantom 56.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Phantom56 said:

Admin: please ban the toxic and 'Debbie Downer'  Richard Lesher from this forum. 

His name is listed under the thread topic which has “SCV” under it. If you don’t want to read it then don’t. Some of us who don’t follow (or can’t figure out) corps finances find it informative.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

That’s America today. I don’t like what he says so ban him. How about this instead - explain to us where he is wrong. Then we can ignore him. Let’s do some sifting and winnowing of ideas here. That’s what we should aspire to.  I’m not much into Marxism and banning things that don’t support my ideology. 

For once, you and I agree on something.

• Like 1

If they really cared about SCV then why is every topic they have get closed. They can be telling everyone here things that they find online but not the things that they are currently doing. Do you think if they weren't fixing things DCI would let them compete? Do you think they would hold auditions and announce staff? Do you think they will plan a national tour in today's economy knowing the financial costs? While it's great to see stuff it's also not the whole picture and giving zero input from SCV.  Someone at my last company was caught forging financial statements in 2019 and won't see a court room for over a year. This stuff doesn't just immediately clear up and as long as you're working on it and filing paperwork you'll get your extensions. And if you want to parallel it to sports - Harbaugh is being investigated by NCAA for things that happened in 2020 and still is coaching today and still won't hear anything until after this season.  So don't try and say they aren't trying to get attention because they are in this the second anything happens creating another topic that will eventually be closed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

If they really cared about SCV then why is every topic they have get closed. They can be telling everyone here things that they find online but not the things that they are currently doing. Do you think if they weren't fixing things DCI would let them compete? Do you think they would hold auditions and announce staff? Do you think they will plan a national tour in today's economy knowing the financial costs? While it's great to see stuff it's also not the whole picture and giving zero input from SCV.  Someone at my last company was caught forging financial statements in 2019 and won't see a court room for over a year. This stuff doesn't just immediately clear up and as long as you're working on it and filing paperwork you'll get your extensions. And if you want to parallel it to sports - Harbaugh is being investigated by NCAA for things that happened in 2020 and still is coaching today and still won't hear anything until after this season.  So don't try and say they aren't trying to get attention because they are in this the second anything happens creating another topic that will eventually be closed. 

they get closed because of personal attacks and things going way off topic with unrelated side issues.

and to be 1000% real....DCI has said zero about what SCV can or can't do publicly. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

6 hours ago, Phantom56 said:

WHY? "You can't handle the truth!"

1 hour ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Just because they might be getting ahead in some areas doesn’t mean they will be ready for the long run. Lot of pieces need to be straightened out. And the latest movement on getting the paperwork cluster is… backwards.
And when SCV announced they weren’t coming out it appeared all they concentrated on was the shortfall in the finances. Paperwork late, no CEO but everything was “we need $$$ in order to continue”. And when people asked on their FB page what would management do to make sure the shortfall wouldn’t happen again…. Crickets 

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Do you think they would hold auditions and announce staff?  

Um. I think they did that just last year?  Maybe not the announcing staff part, but i think they held auditions?  I could be wrong…

• Like 3