CA Dept of Justice REJECTS SCV's as of SEP-2023 registration submission.

3 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

If they really cared about SCV then why is every topic they have get closed. They can be telling everyone here things that they find online but not the things that they are currently doing. Do you think if they weren't fixing things DCI would let them compete?

I have heard ad nauseum that DCI is the corps.  So yeah, DCI is toothless and useless. They would absolutely let them compete.   

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

For once, you and I agree on something.

I never thought that would be possible. Drum corps - bringing people together since 1972.  

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Phantom56 said:

Admin: please ban the toxic and 'Debbie Downer'  Richard Lesher from this forum. 

I understand the sentiment, but It's easier to block someone so you can't see their post(s).  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

These constant topics make me never want to come back to this site ever again and I've gotten really close to deleting it all. We get it you don't like them and will do anything to make them look bad. It hasnt changed a single thing in the last 40 topics you've made. Can we just give it a rest. 

You reminded me of the folks who defended a certain former DCI Director again and again until they were arrested. You also remind me of some folks who came on here and got upset after the OSU scandal and tried to prop up their Director for their failures to treat the membership with decency.

Oh, and the folks that defended another corps for harboring someone on Megan's List for years. Just look the other way at malfeasance whether personal or fiscal because it might take down a corps.

Pal, I'll quote Cromwell regarding your not wanting to be here to read truths spelled out clearly:

"In the name of God, GO!"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BigW said:

You reminded me of the folks who defended a certain former DCI Director again and again until they were arrested. You also remind me of some folks who came on here and got upset after the OSU scandal and tried to prop up their Director for their failures to treat the membership with decency.

Oh, and the folks that defended another corps for harboring someone on Megan's List for years. Just look the other way at malfeasance whether personal or fiscal because it might take down a corps.

Pal, I'll quote Cromwell regarding your not wanting to be here to read truths spelled out clearly:

"In the name of God, GO!"

They needed someone to play the high notes. 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Harbaugh is being investigated by NCAA for things that happened in 2020 and still is coaching today and still won't hear anything until after this season.  So don't try and say they aren't trying to get attention because they are in this the second anything happens creating another topic that will eventually be closed. 

And this is what I see when I read or hear his name. (Sorry Michigan fans.) :spitting:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

And this is what I see when I read or hear his name. (Sorry Michigan fans.) :spitting:

it's 9:59 AM

and Michigan still sucks

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

:spitting:

Every pet owners 3am alarm clock. Well that sound wakes you quicker than a regular alarm clock. Levitates me off the bed. Especially when the beast is ON the bed. 😱😫🤬

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

In a weird way I find this whole thing reason for optimism. Folks if corps simply run standard issue businesses with standard issue business and accounting practices—they will be fine.

Its absurd that SCV—with all the access in the world to the best of the best minds, accountants, strategists and business leaders—could find a way to make your local Girl Scout troop look like Warren Buffet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1