2017 World Championships Prelims - Aug 10

1 hour ago, Ms.L said:

What section are you in? Would love to meet the two of you!

Section 140 first row 50 yard line seats 10 and 11. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MikeN said:

Allow me to fly my Dad Flag for a moment, but Guardians, by beating Pioneer, secured the corps' first ever finish over a WC corps! Congrats to them for making history, one score at a time.

Ok, back to Prelims for y'all.  I have to go try to mentally deal with some ridiculous troll in another thread...

Mike

Fantastic for the Guardians, who had one of the most fantastically weird shows I've seen in a while, but too bad for Pioneer as more and more open class corps are catching up to them. Open class is no joke. I've been highly entertained watching them all over the past few days. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MikeN said:

Allow me to fly my Dad Flag for a moment, but Guardians, by beating Pioneer, secured the corps' first ever finish over a WC corps! Congrats to them for making history, one score at a time.

Ok, back to Prelims for y'all.  I have to go try to mentally deal with some ridiculous troll in another thread...

Mike

I know our guys were head to head there at the end, but allow me to tell you how much I really enjoyed watching that show. Open Class was a goldmine for entertainment this season.

• Like 3

Reqlly wish I waa Indy..guess the theater will have to with my ben & jerry's...