Fan Network 2014-2015?

Folks go back and watch the sd multi cam today. Skips all over the place. No sound in many places. This is not a connectivity issue!

Yep. It's unwatchable now. Hope they can put up VODs latter....

Never heard back from DCI's office, Fan Network, Twitter, Facebook or here regarding the San Antonio stream - did it end up being multi cam or high cam only? Does anyone know about Atlanta? Clearly, there's no point in asking DCI.

Mike

VOD's from SA are up, and they are working great. For me, it makes a big difference which browser I use on the streamed vid's. Safari worked the most consistantly. Firefox skips a lot on streamed videos, Chrome was inconsistent, and I never use IE if I can help it.

Personally, I would pay the same FN fee for fewer live feeds if they were higher quality.

Edited by kbbandman

My only complaint is that the streaming can be very sketchy at times, especially when it's the corps I want to see. So if they can work on that I'm sure I'm still going to update my fan network subscription even with a possible increase in cost on the horizon. Since I can't tour the whole summer, It's the next best thing to being there.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

VOD's from SA are up, and they are working great. For me, it makes a big difference which browser I use on the streamed vid's. Safari worked the most consistantly. Firefox skips a lot on streamed videos, Chrome was inconsistent, and I never use IE if I can help it.

Personally, I would pay the same FN fee for fewer live feeds if they were higher quality.

Tech question for anybody that can answer this.

We want to have a watch party Saturday for the Atlanta show.

WHAT KIND OF CABLE DO I NEED TO RUN FROM THE COMPUTER TO THE TV IN ORDER TO WATCH THE FEED ON THE TV? WHAT INPUTS/OUTPUTS DO I USE ON THE COMPUTER AND TV AS WELL?

Edited by LSU GRAD 82

Tech question for anybody that can answer this.

We want to have a watch party Saturday for the Atlanta show.

WHAT KIND OF CABLE DO I NEED TO RUN FROM THE COMPUTER TO THE TV IN ORDER TO WATCH THE FEED ON THE TV? WHAT INPUTS/OUTPUTS DO I USE ON THE COMPUTER AND TV AS WELL?

A simple HDMI cord will do just fine, assuming your laptop has an HDMI port. Or if you have a chrome cast, you can cast the feed to your TV through the chrome browser.