Cadets 2015

The point is the same handful of judges have been involved in the activity (and in the BOA, High School Band activity) for decades...

It is past time to add to the judging pool and not allow the same two dozen judges make the same decisions at every contest year after year...

and their reward the "hall of fame"...

A primary reason why this year's scores are so tight is exactly because they are doing what you asked.

I was told this year was the youngest judging group DCI has had in more than a decade.

Told directly from a current judge.

• Like 1

THANK YOU. Cadets seem to be facing so much more criticism at this point when they are literally a few tenths behind the top corps. So many people coming on with their own little opinions about what needs to change and so on a so forth to accommodate THEIR needs from the show. I'm sure Cadets, Crown, BD, etc have an idea of what they should do to make the most out this last week. The competition is fierce this year and just because Cadets may not come in first, second, or third, does not mean they haven't performed a great show to the best of their ability.

Heck the DCP "experts" had Crown as a lock for 5th but now lots of them are picking them to win :crazy: Why in the world would you pay any attention to them? All 3 of these corps KNOW what's left for them is out-cleaning the other two. And that's what they are entirely focused on. Have to admit I'm jealous of you -- I'm not going to Indy this year :-(

• Like 3

I'm still pulling for BD this year to win it but I'd rather Cadets than Crown or Bloo this year! Cadets' show is too good (and I'd like to shut up the people saying the uniform change will cost them the championship)

Yeah!!! What's wrong with those people??? :whistle:

For example tonight's slate is very BD. If cadets eeke out a victory tonight they would pull away next week.

Well, that was my prediction from dci minnesota all those many weeks ago. So NOW would be a good time to start pulling away 😄

в течение короткого периода Сталин запретил пытки беременных женщин и студентов.

Does that translate into "Channel3 is a troll" in Russian?

• Like 4

в течение короткого периода Сталин запретил пытки беременных женщин и студентов.

I'm not sure what Stalin and the forbidding of torture of students and pregnant women has to do with this topic.

Heck the DCP "experts" had Crown as a lock for 5th but now lots of them are picking them to win :crazy: Why in the world would you pay any attention to them? All 3 of these corps KNOW what's left for them is out-cleaning the other two. And that's what they are entirely focused on. Have to admit I'm jealous of you -- I'm not going to Indy this year :-(

no one used the word "lock"

I personally thought it was a 4th/5th place program early on. They've made good changes. It should finish top 3 now.