OFFICIAL DCI FINALS THREAD

Crown should have won. That is all.

LoveKathyG should be classy like the other Crown fans who congratulated BD as well as the other corps who performed their hearts out. That is all.

• Like 2

I felt more power in semi's but then again it was my son's birthday and he told me the whole pit dedicated the show to me.

I didn't expect a win much less the Stanford!

That kid has a knack of being on champion lines! 2 in HS, 2 in B corps and now this.

• Like 2

LoveKathyG should be classy like the other Crown fans who congratulated BD as well as the other corps who performed their hearts out. That is all.

Geez she just expressed an opinion that a different corps should have won. Such opinions have been expressed thousands of times on here by hundreds of fans of every corps and nobody attacked the class of the person who expressed the opinion. Maybe let's all be classy and not taunt people when they are down.

Edited by skevinp
  • Like 1

I think the days of clean final runs are over. People are talking about BD having major interval issues, a drummer falling over a prop and lots of drops in the guard,

And that's suppose to be a champion?? Geeze

. The judging system has gone from the tic system, to build up, to adding guard and other changes and BD has always found a way to win. Excellence is excellence. I will not sign the petition because it will not make a difference. BD plays to the sheets, right?

• Like 2

. The judging system has gone from the tic system, to build up, to adding guard and other changes and BD has always found a way to win. Excellence is excellence. I will not sign the petition because it will not make a difference. BD plays to the sheets, right?

Glad to know i am not the only one thinks this way. Check out my post #1674

Yep! They do. The biggest issue besides the obvious brandish behavior going on on the fields now day is the music and how it's scored.

Say what you want to say about innovation, multi key and whatnot but back in the day it was more about HORLINES. Now days it's mostly about visual, looking at those sheets you spoke of..brass only accounts for around 20% of the total score. That is why the average music in world class is only about 6 min long. SAD.

Guard uniforms are purple and neon

Purple = 6 letters

Neon = 4 letters

Total of 10 letters

The numerolgy geeks would wet themselves over the Cadets show and all the hidden meanings.

• Like 2