OFFICIAL DCI FINALS THREAD

not sure what the problem is.. the person holding the camera.. or one of the guys with him boo'd.. fairly quietly.. they're entitled to their dismay..

just like the Blue Devils fans I was sitting in front of at Warrensburg deserved their opinion and dismay when they stood up and flung 4-letter words at the winning corps, and the judges, for a full 5 minutes...

You have video proof of that? No? Not surprising.

not sure what the problem is.. the person holding the camera.. or one of the guys with him boo'd.. fairly quietly.. they're entitled to their dismay..

just like the Blue Devils fans I was sitting in front of at Warrensburg deserved their opinion and dismay when they stood up and flung 4-letter words at the winning corps, and the judges, for a full 5 minutes...

Sure would be better if you had some proof to go with this. Just like in 2013 at DCI West some Crown fans was cursing at the winning corps in the stands for a full five minutes. Wow that was easy to type lol. And five minutes is a long time to put up with someone cursing right behind you, especially at a event like that. So basically what i am saying is......you are full of it. Anything to take the spotlight off of BD's win tonight.

• Like 3

LOL the petition maker gotta be drunk

nah he's just a bitter Billy. Of all the petitions one can make, he makes one for something that in the end, doesn't really matter in this world. It's like making a petition that professional athletes of major sports get paid too little.

Good lord. I know the high school kids are a little crazy for Crown but this is ridiculous.

Hey Cappy.......$20 says he is 40 LMAO.

• Like 1

Hey Cappy.......$20 says he is 40 LMAO.

Good lord. I know the high school kids are a little crazy for Crown but this is ridiculous.

Dear guy who is one year older than they...

you evidently haven't stopped by Avon H.S. lately...