Official 2016 Staff Changes

If the color guard did not cost them the championship please inform me on what did? From what i saw in person and can recall the guard work and overall package was subpar compared to other years so yes,the guard did lower their final scores incredibly. "Squeaking" out 1st or 2nd in other captions wasn't a fluke especially in such an intense season within the top 5. Yes, cadets did not medal but their "squeaks" were not luck. Then again I'm not a DCP politician so what do I know :)

Agreed. Cadets guard cost them easily 1-1.2 PTs at finals. It's the caption that bleeds into Visiual Proficiency, Visual Analysis and overall GE more than any other single caption.
  • Like 1

Spirit just Announced there new Staff Members

Edited by Flguardman

Spirit just Announced there new Staff Members

Hmmm.

For what they lost I don't think they are better off with this staff IMO.

Guard staff is a pretty good style change. Kevin Griner and his staff at Pegasus have a fresh way of Movement and equipment work. So its going to be interesting to see how the guard handles it.

Adam Sage is going to be an interesting fit with Spirit I will say.

Guard staff is a pretty good style change. Kevin Griner and his staff at Pegasus have a fresh way of Movement and equipment work. So its going to be interesting to see how the guard handles it.

Adam Sage is going to be an interesting fit with Spirit I will say.

HMMMM Adam is great in an eccentric , crazy sort of way. also there are many good people added every year to the Pegasus program IF some are going to SOA but kevin himself is no designer. He did get lucky with a college backed program. kevin does know though how to insert himself into opportunities for sure.

i do agree Adam will be a very interesting fit for spirit, a good shake up maybe depending on his actual involvement.

I think Spirit many times in the past looked at successful winter programs ,hired some of those people and it clearly didnt work. Although often some transfer over from one form of the activity to another it doesn't mean all can and just because one comes from a successful program doesnt mean they can teach that in another place.Going back several years i do think SOA fell into this issue.

I do think someone like Adam possibly could bring it to a new and fresh level, at least for a while.

Edited by GUARDLING