Blue Devils 2016

This. Plus, remember how the K-Pop wound up being a really cool moment last year after much hand-wringing on here.

Just another tempest in a teapot.

• Like 1

Kpop was my least favorite part of the show. not having it on media is fine by me.

looking forward to the show.

• Like 1

Not sure if this applies to anyone, but if you aren't very familiar with The Tempest, I highly recommend watching this short video that summarizes the play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOlJpXa8qoQ

Not sure how BD will make this show work, but I can see the show focusing around Prospero (who could represent Shakespeare himself) and the relationship between Ferdinand and Miranda (the "star-crossed lovers" of the play), with Ariel making an appearance somewhere in there, of course. Just speculation, I'm not Scott Chandler!

The hornline and battery are super heavy with vets. The pit however has only 4 vets but from what I hear the rookies are much better. The Timpani from Crown is in there and he is really good. Also Garrison Goodwin on Keyboards.

*(One of the best hornlines I have ever seen for BD)

Guard I have no idea.