Blue Devils 2016

I'd be curious to see the uniforms and field layout for this show. Corps proper uniforms will probably what they've been using the past few years with a different sparkly sleeve. Guard uniforms will likely be a similar style to past shows, but I'd be curious to know about the artistic details. Not to mention the designs of the characters. As for the field, I'm thinking maybe white waves to represent the field as a massive sea?

Though I'm very curious about the design, I have no doubt that BD will once again put out a detailed and well-executed production.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

I'd be curious to see the uniforms and field layout for this show. Corps proper uniforms will probably what they've been using the past few years with a different sparkly sleeve.

Not entirely certain of that. The current tops have gone through a LOT of alterations...there may not be a lot that can be done with the, to match the theme.

I'm betting a new top entirely...and knowing BD, they started working on the design the moment they decided on the program...so probably last March knowing them!

No actually I think it's going to be the same top but with a different sleeve. That is a nice changeable aspect. Sure I would like to see a throwback uniform but then again COS is going to be played at encores etc. I don't want to see to much throwback. (frankly glad channel one isn't part of their show)

I am really interested in what the guard uniform is going to be. I bet it's going to be killer.

Ok, even their announcement is top notch. sounds like a very creative show and I'm looking forward to it. (Gasp)

The graphics look great, that little teaser video is great; just raised the bar in these areas.

If their professionalism and markets are any indication of how they'll do everything this year, it's looking like they're ready for a three-peat already.

Edited by jjeffeory

Not sure what it is, but since 08, these BD shows are all just amazing me the more I watch them(maybe I'm turning into a BD homer?), as is this show repertoire rather intriguing.

Still listen to BD 03' though, that's probably my second favorite behind 09'! :music:

• Like 1

Hmmm, I'm thinking a combination top and headpiece ...

giphy.gif

Dude, it's not Jersey Surf! ;)

Actually, i liked what Jersey Surf did with those orange hooded things.

Just listened to that.

Dear lord, I hope that's a ballad. Because it's absolutely breathtaking and full of emotion.

I'm wondering when Cappybara will pop in here, interested to hear his thoughts. ;)

I'm gonna be lurking for the most part on here until July, have some huge exam prep to do.

Needless to say though, I'm absolutely ecstatic for this show! I'm continually impressed with BD's ability to come up with themes so familiar yet unique. The addition of Justin Bieber irks me a little bit all the Gordon Goodwin cancels it out

• Like 1

I'm gonna be lurking for the most part on here until July, have some huge exam prep to do.

Needless to say though, I'm absolutely ecstatic for this show! I'm continually impressed with BD's ability to come up with themes so familiar yet unique. The addition of Justin Bieber irks me a little bit all the Gordon Goodwin cancels it out

Don't think of it as a Bieber tune so much as a Skrillex/Diplo tune.