Denver Drumbeat (Drums Along the Rockies)

is it possible that BK had or still has arranging/performance/synch/recording rights issues with a piece they had selected for their closer and they've had to rework it?

If they don't at least have performance/arranging rights that's incredibly telling of the staff's preparedness. Synch/recording rights are one thing, but to not have at least performance rights THIS late in the game would mean someone dropped the ball big time.

If they don't at least have performance/arranging rights that's incredibly telling of the staff's preparedness. Synch/recording rights are one thing, but to not have at least performance rights THIS late in the game would mean someone dropped the ball big time.

They played it in encore. Guess nobody noticed.

• Like 1

I ask only because I'm wondering if someone pulled rights out from under them. I would not expect BK to be unprepared in such regard.

Naw, there's a joke in here somewhere. It's one of those "How many does it take to..." jokes. How many administrators, caption heads, techs, food truck volunteers, uniform crews, etc does it take to get your show on the field one month after spring training was over and more than a few performances?

Can somebody explain Blue Devil's sailboat to me?

It's crude, it almost looks like a children's toy, or something that was hand made as a gift for a child. But now that I've seen it up close, I can see pieces of the drill formations are parts of the sailboat, such as the bow. (prow?)

It's the only thing that is out of place with the professionalism of the other props. Obviously that's intentional, and somebody knows the answer. :cool:

Edited by wvu80

Center snare's thing definitely looked like a go pro camera there. Seems odd they'd have him wearing one so visibly during competition...unless there's something they're trying to get a read on.