THE ACADEMY 2017

I think Spirit has a cymbal line, but could be mistaken.

Edit: They had one in the recent past, but I don't know their current status.

Edited by CrownBariDad

I think Spirit has a cymbal line, but could be mistaken.

Edit: They had one in the recent past, but I don't know their current status.

Shoot! I forgot all about Spirit! Yes, they do have a cymbal line!
  • Like 1

1990 Dutch Boy didn't...

That was more of a Sinatra show, not a Vegas show. Dutch Boy had been doing Sinatra shows for a little bit before getting in with that one in 1990.

They DID do a Las Vegas show in 1993 though. You're right, they didn't play "Viva" thank goodness.

Most of the "Vegas" shows that I've seen have "Viva Las Vegas" in there somewhere. Even the show that Green Valley High School ( Henderson, NV)

did a long while back. I never thought of Dutch Boy's shows as Vegas shows. Yea, I get that Sinatra was big in Vegas,

just never thought of it that way. You make a good point though, never thought of that show in that light.

Edited by jjeffeory

Considering that THE ACADEMY (to the best of my knowledge) was only the second DCI World Class Corps to be granted rights to perform music from the Walt Disney Company with its " A Step In Time" aka Mary Poppins show last year..(STAR of Indiana being the first in 1985 with its show "The Music Of Walt Disney".) Who knows perhaps if John Williams was pleased and impressed what The Academy's treatment of the Disney Music, Just perhaps he may consider them the "immerging" Story Telling Corps of DCI that could do HIS music the justice as effectively and as impressively as it has with the arrangements of Michael Klesch. Could that be the "Coup De Grace Closer" up The Academy's sleave for 2017!? I won't tell. Yes, I jest! OH, My! can you imagine thecharactersin the Pit Feature?! One can only dream.

Cadets 2000 was all Disney.

Cadets 2000 was all Disney.

Disneys Millineum Celebration.

Not an actual Disney movie.

I really wouldn't consider Cadets 2000 a Disney show...