Regiment staff/volunteer bus in accident

Thoughts and prayers with phantom regiment today

This is a tough area to get news out of. About 4 hours from LA and 3 from Phoenix, out in the middle of nowhere. Saying a bunch of prayers on this end for the volunteers, staff, kids and families involved. Drum corps is a family no matter where you marched. Please keep the love pouring in gang.

• Like 2

Given the nature of drum corps travel, I'm always surprised this doesn't occur more often than it does. Heart just hurts for everyone in the activity, this touches everyone on tour, including parents. 

27 minutes ago, zachariaswmb said:

That was my first thought as well. Given that they are some of the older members of the Regiment caravan, they are at higher risk with an event like this. Phamily is on my mind and in my heart today. 

I'm thinking of some of same folks as well and it worries me sick.

• Like 1

It really saddens me to see something like this happen. My thoughts and prayers are with the family, friends, and Phantom today. Stay strong Phantom!

My thoughts and prayers are with Phantom.

• Like 1

Some have said already about the amount of travel that is done in a season and seasons. It is a testament to the drivers and support crew of the buses / trucks / etc. that more accidents do not happen. You can never put to much emphasis on safety. Many things can and will go wrong in the course of driving many miles. 

Stay Safe -- thoughts and prayers to Everyone involved. 

• Like 3