2019 Phantom Regiment

On 3/2/2019 at 1:56 PM, EricS said:

Has anyone watched PR's video titled "Who Is Your Joan?"  It is basically Will Pitts explaining his concept of the "bad*ss" woman. Sounds like another PR show telling a story about a woman.  Bad*ss huh?  Is this Piitts' idea of being edgy and in the now?  When are they going to give up the storybook shows about a woman? 

So tired!

For me PR is trying hard not to drop out of the top 12 instead of making a push back into the elite 6 or 7. Mandarins have made a big push into the top 12 and who knows what Spirit and Academy will do in 2019. We will see but not exactly excited... 

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Seems like that might be what's going to take place.

hopefully no concussions when she's dropped

• Like 1

Will Pitts reminds of Jared from Subway....

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

I AM JOANACUS?

Darn...I was hoping for a "disco inferno" type interpretation.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mello Dude said:

Will Pitts reminds of Jared from Subway....

Out of all the people in the world, and considering the public relations problem DCI is currently in, you chose to compare him to Jared from Subway! Really?!?!

31 minutes ago, Stu said:

Out of all the people in the world, and considering the public relations problem DCI is currently in, you chose to compare him to Jared from Subway! Really?!?!

wow i missed that earlier..uh yeah

On 3/2/2019 at 3:56 PM, EricS said:

Has anyone watched PR's video titled "Who Is Your Joan?"  It is basically Will Pitts explaining his concept of the "bad*ss" woman. Sounds like another PR show telling a story about a woman.  Bad*ss huh?  Is this Piitts' idea of being edgy and in the now?  When are they going to give up the storybook shows about a woman? 

So tired!

Umm, Joan of Arc isn't a storybook character.  She was a real person. As far as Phantom doing "tired" shows featuring women, "Juliet" and "Turandot" are arguably their two best productions this decade.... and also their highest in placement and score.