2019 Phantom Regiment

The problem has NEVER been music selections....just saying.  I just don't see Pitt writing anything than a mid-tier BOA show.  That's not saying BAD things but we all have certain talents and some don't.  This falls on management to figure this stuff out.  I am hoping that this is one of those "rise above" moments.  We'll see.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mello Dude said:

The problem has NEVER been music selections....just saying.  I just don't see Pitt writing anything than a mid-tier BOA show.  That's not saying BAD things but we all have certain talents and some don't.  This falls on management to figure this stuff out.  I am hoping that this is one of those "rise above" moments.  We'll see.

If there are unsatisfactory results in the music captions than I would say they need to look for a different arranger(s) for 2020. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rpbobcat said:

Based on the Joan of Arc theme,I wonder if they're looking into a 

purchasing a slightly used fire prop ?

or building a bigger one

Couldn't agree more...just posted a new topic on what I think is needed.  Not sure if Wil has the jewels or not.  I give him one last chance!  If he and the rest of the staff blow this opportunity off with their heads!!! JK

Edited by Phantombari1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Phantombari1 said:

Couldn't agree more...just posted a new topic on what I think is needed.  Not sure if Wil has the jewels or not.  I give him one last chance!  If he and the rest of the staff blow this opportunity off with their heads!!! JK

or you could have just put it here since the same type of discussion has been happening here

1 hour ago, Phantombari1 said:

Just to be clear,  St. Joan was burnt to death not guillotined; but oui, that certainly does go with the French undertones of the show. Two French shows in five years- a new trend for PR.

• Thanks 1

Looked into the other PR show/rep announcement threads here, and didn't see any mention of the heat (no pun intended) that PR has been receiving lately on social media for their programming and design choices this year- i.e., not selecting or incorporating any musical pieces composed by women.

Journey over to their FB/Twitter pages if you're curious...and here is a response by conductor Claire Wilcox regarding this, to provide a little bit of context.

Edited by PhantomPhan91