Ankeny, IA - Wednesday, July 10, 2019

5 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Yeah, Bloos book sacrifices music for technical demand. It’s like one big technical exercise. Hate to break to to you Bloo’s designers, but the Beatles were better writers and arrangers than you. I’m so sick of music being ruined for the sake of demand. Everyone does it, but I think Vanguard has the better musical book of the two.

Uh.  Okay.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

You can tell when a corps is truly threatening to take command of the season...because all the partisans come out with their snide remarks and petty criticisms.

i love scv just as much as bloo for the record.  love both shows for their music.  different, but both are brilliant. 

• Like 3

Just now, George Dixon said:

Hey who knows. I just think of the top shows BD and SCV have the most room to grow and Coats have the least. But I love all three and would be happy with any of them winning 

BD does for sure and if what I’m hearing about Bluecoats ending is correct they may very well get the gold. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, George Dixon said:

Hey who knows. I just think of the top shows BD and SCV have the most room to grow and Coats have the least. But I love all three and would be happy with any of them winning 

BD will always be in the discussions because of all the reasons they are always in the discussions.

But I don’t see SCV medaling. Unfortunately they did a show that purposefully echoes last years show and it’s simply nowhere near as good. My guess is Boston takes bronze.

• Like 4

Oh yeah! Colts bringing it big for the home crowd.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

I think once BD makes their way east, it’s all over. They have hands down the best show in the top 3 this year.

Very well could be. And i agree with your earlier comment about the guard book at Bluecoats. So good 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

AC/DC are the masters of playing the same song 15 times and naming it something else.

I mean, there's a reason their name is AC/DC and it isn't their initials.