Does no WGI = no DCI for 2021 (Hypothetical)?

16 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

My arthritic knees don’t allow any dance steps. I’d probably be the shop owner telling everyone to play nice.

And Jeff can be Officer Krupke giving everyone grief. 😈

look i know you're down on your knees cause no one wants a fella with a social disease..

CHHS 87 musical was West Side....oh the lyrics we re-wrote...most would be ###'d out on here. and the amount of percussion toys i incorporated in the pit...had to be as close to 84 Cadets or Buddy Rich as possible.

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, skevinp said:

There is a lot of information on the Internet on how to deal with anger issues without hurting others or ourselves.  

yes but now Canada won't let us in

On 9/2/2020 at 11:38 AM, JimF-LowBari said:

Think you might have misunderstood me. I am NOT saying I would not take it. I am saying if a CV vaccine came out I would not be in the front of the line to receive it. I would probably wait to see what side effects (and how nasty) might show up with a larger number of people taking it. Being 60 plus and with some minor ailments I’d prefer to be cautious

Have medication level check in few weeks and physical in October. I’ll ask my doctor what she has heard about this seasons flu vaccine and if I should take one. Once before she advised not taking it as vaccine did not match the flu strain in the area. (IOW she freaking checks and doesn’t parrot others) Also will ask once the CV vaccine comes out should I hurry up and get it or wait a bit to see if unforeseen issues come up. Doctor works with a teaching hospital and is current on the latest and greatest. (Unlike other doctors we had)

On topic as relates to general population getting protected so WGI/DCI and world can start coming back...

Edited by JimF-LowBari

3 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Have medication level check in few weeks and physical in October. I’ll ask my doctor what she has heard about this seasons flu vaccine and if I should take one. Once before she advised not taking it as vaccine did not match the flu strain in the area. Also will ask once the CV vaccine comes out should I hurry up and get it or wait a bit to see if unforeseen issues come up. Doctor works with a teaching hospital and is current on the latest and greatest. (Unlike other doctors we had)

I just had my physical this past Monday. My doctor told me to get the flu vaccine especially this year. We decided some time in October would be ideal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I just had my physical this past Monday. My doctor told me to get the flu vaccine especially this year. We decided some time in October would be ideal.

Cool, we always asked because my wife had a bad immune system and had been given so many antibiotics over the decades she might have built up a tolerance. IOW the antibiotics didn’t work as well anymore. The year we got told no the doctor said flat out “it’s not the same strain so doubt if it would help and don’t want you to get sick from the vaccine”.

More reasons while I don’t jump in front of the line to get something brand new.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I got 3 callsthis week from Walgreens and 1 from PC Dr..  aboutFlu shots...Fore sure an effort to get people to get it this year more than ever it seems.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I just had my physical today and was asked twice if I had/wanted a flu shot.  Missed it the last 72 years, will probably miss next year as well.  Worked well for my parents who both passed away at 94, but not from the flu.  (As an aside, my wife had her physical today, and was told they didn't even have the +65 version, so their request was a bit moot.)

• Thanks 1