Wow BAC. Just wow! I was not a believer of you in June. All the people that said you would be fighting for the title I laughed at, hysterically, in my mind. I'm so glad I bit my tongue, haha. Who is laughing now. Top 2 at finals without a single doubt. What a year.

• Like 2

I was just thinking of BAC's remarkable season early today and then I saw that great news. Congratulations on your highest score EVA.

• Like 4

I was in Glassboro this evening. The corps did an amazing job and of course the score is outstanding. I enjoyed the fact so many in the audience loved the show. They knew what was coming and could not wait. Allentown will be pure pandemonium. I knew the show would get stronger as the season progressed, I don’t think I expected it to be this strong. Great job Boston Crusaders!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Tim K said:

I was in Glassboro this evening. The corps did an amazing job and of course the score is outstanding. I enjoyed the fact so many in the audience loved the show. They knew what was coming and could not wait. Allentown will be pure pandemonium. I knew the show would get stronger as the season progressed, I don’t think I expected it to be this strong. Great job Boston Crusaders!

What was the new tweak on the ending? We didn’t get to see it on flo tonight. EDIT: never mind I saw your comment on the show page! 

Edited by Den8uml
  • Thanks 1

BAC at Glassboro NJ

May be an image of 9 people, people standing and indoor

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Liahona said:

BAC at Glassboro NJ

May be an image of 9 people, people standing and indoor

OK I know I posted this....but what the heck happened to those pants!  ...the one that is in the front 3rd in from the left...

I was nothing some nasty knee stains on those pants after Atlanta too.  They're either in need of some serious bleach or ... is this intentional?  The corruption of Paradise?