BLUE DEVILS 2022 The Return

37 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Over the weekend, someone was told by BD staff member that the jackets are coming later in the season. When do you think they will use them in the show ?

Should we expect to see some changes/addition in the show of their upcoming performance on Tuesday ?

From what I’ve observed, anytime BD takes a week off from competition early into the season they’re making changes to their transitions, certain drill segments, and some musical passages or adding certain effects/narration/etc. Later into the season, those breaks are usually for cleaning the dirt. I bet there will be quite a few noticeable changes when we see them next 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Over the weekend, someone was told by BD staff member that the jackets are coming later in the season. When do you think they will use them in the show ?

Should we expect to see some changes/addition in the show of their upcoming performance on Tuesday ?

San Antonio show. First big show. If nit San Antonio, then Allentown. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, theonlyfizzle said:

BD is coming back to Grand Terrace CA on July 3rd to house and rehearse for that day. I am planning on going to their night rehearsal that evening, since it's only 20-25min from the house. 

I will report here on any changes I see. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

BD is coming back to Grand Terrace CA on July 3rd to house and rehearse for that day. I am planning on going to their night rehearsal that evening, since it's only 20-25min from the house. 

Great. Looking out for your report

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

hell ya, love a recon mission

• Like 2

4 hours ago, saxfreq1128 said:

hell ya, love a recon mission

I was going to make the two hour drive out to Camarillo where BD has been housing since Monday, until I drove by the gas station near my house and it said $6.95 for premium. 

Yea gonna wait till BD gets to Grand Terrace on Sunday lol.

Lord knows I love my Devils.............but nearly $7 gas............not that much love LMAO. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I was going to make the two hour drive out to Camarillo where BD has been housing since Monday, until I drove by the gas station near my house and it said $6.95 for premium. 

Yea gonna wait till BD gets to Grand Terrace on Sunday lol.

Lord knows I love my Devils.............but nearly $7 gas............not that much love LMAO. 

That stinks! Sorry at least you can see them a little closer on Sunday.

5 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

That stinks! Sorry at least you can see them a little closer on Sunday.

All good brother.

I very interested in the opener. It screams "Placeholder" and there is much more to add. 

The closer is the standard "Month of June BD closer" so we know that's changing, but not until later in the season. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Continental said:

If I don't like BD's show, but I've liked some prior BD shows, does this make me a BD hater on here?

Absolutely not. No issues here if the show isn't your taste. That doesn't make you a hater. I actually respect your opinion even if I may disagree.

Recycling the same crap about BD we have been listening to for the last 15 years (BD cheats/BD has the judges on payroll/BD doesn't care about the fans/BDs shows are super easy to march/blah blah blah blah blah)................that would qualify as a hater. 

• Thanks 1