Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

4 minutes ago, BWise said:

I guess you’ll never know. 

I personally think conjecturing about other corps’ safety protocols is wildly irresponsible of you, but that’s just me 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

16 minutes ago, BWise said:

There is no argument inside the Crown thread .. it’s these same ppl that are demonically compelled come to other corps threads to tell them how bad they suck .. which is tasteless and incomprehensible to me . What is the point? .  Do they feel empowered and better?  Are they so insecure they need to bash other corps anonymously .. I’ve never been to another corps thread much less gone and bashed them.  I simply have to conclude some sort of mental instability and move past it. Or either they are 6 year olds posing as adults. Either fit their actions. It really has become a perverse obsession with a certain list of the same actors.  

We’re literally talking about our opinions… which don’t matter to the judges. If you’re off put by them then don’t respond

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

I personally think conjecturing about other corps’ safety protocols is wildly irresponsible of you, but that’s just me 🙂 

I case you missed it .. I don’t care at all what your opinions are or what you post here and most definitely I have no obligation to explain myself to the likes of you  … go harass another thread  I’m sure you have many going.  Said another way buzz of little fly  

2 minutes ago, WarriorWay said:

We’re literally talking about our opinions… which don’t matter to the judges. If you’re off put by them then don’t respond

Did I respond to you?  I don’t think so. 

4 minutes ago, BWise said:

Did I respond to you?  I don’t think so. 

So we can’t discuss our opinions because you deem it as “bashing”??

I will go on record to say Crown probably has maybe the hardest show this year… I will also say the design is failing the talent of the MMs as MANY others here have said.

If that is “bashing” or “tasteless” than  maybe DCP is too much for you.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BWise said:

I case you missed it .. I don’t care at all what your opinions are or what you post here and most definitely I have no obligation to explain myself to the likes of you  … go harass another thread  I’m sure you have many going.  Said another way buzz of little fly  

You cared enough to take a break from DCP 🤷🏽‍♂️

I will continue to post what I like, I encourage you to do the same 🙂 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, WarriorWay said:

So we can’t discuss our opinions because you deem it as “bashing”??

I will go on record to say Crown probably has maybe the hardest show this year… I will also say the design is failing the talent of the MMs as MANY others here have said.

If that is “bashing” or “tasteless” than  maybe DCP is too much for you.

Delusional. 

• Haha 2

Just don’t think the phone app is paying off.  I counted less that 60 “lights” last night in that huge Murfreesboro crowd which seemed to trend on the younger side with so many band kids in attendance.  

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, rmurrey74 said:

Just don’t think the phone app is paying off.  I counted less that 60 “lights” last night in that huge Murfreesboro crowd which seemed to trend on the younger side with so many band kids in attendance.  

I was seeing it live for the first time so I did not download the app because I wanted to put full attention on the show.  

Still thought it was a fun idea, though, and I would probably use it if watching a second or third time.  

• Like 1