Cavaliers Hazing Post on reddit drumcorps

10 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

For some reason, I have a hard time associating "Offense" with "Lions".  (Must be the Detroit Lions thing.) :spitting:  

Well they did change name to L’Offensive IIRC

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Continental said:

Where are you in the video?

Well, I am definitely in the video, but no close-ups. I was a lead soprano on the number 2 side.

6 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Writing the eLearns for my company (and several others) throughout the year takes up about 15% of my time on a yearly basis. It used to take FAR longer before authoring tools like Articulate and RISE. I pretty much have it almost in a template form and just drop in some client specific rules, logos etc etc etc at this point. That's why I don't quite understand why the cost associated with enacting this type of thing gets thrown around as an extreme expense. It's really NOT that bad. The development hours have been absorbed by the 3 million companies before you. 

Terry to your point, most large companies now have yearly mandatory compliance courses (especially 3rd party vendors) for existing employees (scaled according to your managerial level) and then new employees take theirs during some kind of onboarding. Compliance course hosting, assignment, tracking and reporting is usually included when you have your course designed. Generally speaking, if you don't pass, then you cannot continue employment. 

I think I had to do 90 hours this year. The funny part is that I WROTE about 8 hours worth of the material that I had to take. 

so.  you work for EverFi? 😉

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

so.  you work for EverFi? 😉

No lol. But I have certainly heard of them. I'm kind of a gun for hire. I bounce between managing training teams and designing curriculum. The only vertical I don't work with are healthcare verticals (though I have in the distant past.) 

9 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Some of the our world dictators need to be signed up for sensitivity training.     

I would GLADLY author it and pro-bono that 'ish in a heart beat. 

• Like 1

On 3/9/2022 at 2:35 PM, JimF-LowBari said:

Need more details on this. Is it a calm “Choose band or something else” or yelling “wth do you mean you have a conflict”.

Story from WCPO on the UC band directors that clarifies some of the allegations by students.  Nick disputed the allegations by adding his own 'clause' at the bottom of the agreement that both directors were required to sign with UC.  😁

https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/i-team/uc-report-students-in-band-felt-publicly-humiliated-by-director-and-associate-director     

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Thanks 2

On 3/13/2022 at 5:04 PM, keystone3ply said:

Story from WCPO on the UC band directors that clarifies some of the allegations by students.  Nick disputed the allegations by adding his own 'clause' at the bottom of the agreement that both directors were required to sign with UC.  😁

https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/i-team/uc-report-students-in-band-felt-publicly-humiliated-by-director-and-associate-director     

well that defiance will keep the spotlight on

• Like 1

On 3/13/2022 at 5:04 PM, keystone3ply said:

I heard stories about questionable behavior from Madison alumni. Believe it's Academy's problem now.

• Sad 2

• 5 months later...
On 3/13/2022 at 2:04 PM, keystone3ply said:

This didn’t age well… 😔

• Sad 1