2022 Season Predictions

45 minutes ago, Danby510 said:

I think today starts an undefeated season for Crown. I will be rooting for them while watching FloMarching!

agreed

• Like 3

When’s the last time a corps not named BD had an undefeated season?

21 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

When’s the last time a corps not named BD had an undefeated season?

Cavaliers 2002, before many of today's marchers ( and younger fans ) were even born.☺️     Others were Cadets (  1983 ,2000),  Madison Scouts 1975,  SCV 1974.   'Think I got them all, if not somebody can add any I missed.

Edited by Boss Anova
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Boss Anova said:

Cavaliers 2002, before many of today's marchers ( and younger fans ) were even born.☺️

Cavaliers in '61 also. Also to be technical about it, I think the Oregon Crusaders did it fairly recently in the 2000s in Open Class? 

19 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Cavaliers in '61 also. Also to be technical about it, I think the Oregon Crusaders did it fairly recently in the 2000s in Open Class? 

I think he was referring just to DCI years in World Class Division not named " Blue Devils ". If we open this question to the pre DCI years,  DCI Open Class and DCA, ( and Pre Blue Devils ) there were lots more we could add to this list going back to known recorded history of 1920's, onward... But some of these Drum & Bugle Corps did not travel nationally on tours each season before attaining VFW Nationals and/ or American Legion Nationals Championships for themselves. But.. you are correct, there were several others we could add to the list in the pre DCI, Pre Blue Devils era, ie " 1961 Cavaliers",  Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights, St. Vincent's Cadets, etc and so forth.

Edited by Boss Anova

1 hour ago, Boss Anova said:

Cavaliers 2002, before many of today's marchers ( and younger fans ) were even born.☺️     Others were Cadets (  1983 ,2000),  Madison Scouts 1975,  SCV 1974.   'Think I got them all, if not somebody can add any I missed.

It’s funny that I didn’t know that because I loved that show. 

• Like 1

I knew Cadets 2000 as it was a thing that Cavies caught them for the tie at the end. 

• Like 2