THE CADETS 2022 SHOW

This show is growing on me like Chia Pet...slowly but surely...Musically it's in my top three and I see where improvement is inevitable...They may not challenge the DC royalty yet but the show makes me feel so good.. and I've missed that in drum corps for some time...peace

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ndrudy2013 said:

I need to see this show live, I like the first part and last part but they lose my interest in the middle jazzy part but what a difference in the brass line from 2019

Speaking of the last part... AT 11:57, TO THE LEFT OF THE 50, ON THE CRASH CYMBAL... THAT'S MY KID!!! (well former student... but...)  AAAAA!!! I'm so proud of him!!! 🙂

• Like 8

I have not seen the show live, nor have I watched it online in its entirety, BUT I really donot have a problem with the size of the props. It prevents work being covered up by giant props. The entire fieldisstill in play.

I reserve all rights to change my mind, of course.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, waliman4444 said:

This show is growing on me like Chia Pet...slowly but surely...Musically it's in my top three and I see where improvement is inevitable...They may not challenge the DC royalty yet but the show makes me feel so good.. and I've missed that in drum corps for some time...peace

yes its growing on me as well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ranintothedoor said:

Speaking of the last part... AT 11:57, TO THE LEFT OF THE 50, ON THE CRASH CYMBAL... THAT'S MY KID!!! (well former student... but...)  AAAAA!!! I'm so proud of him!!! 🙂

I’ll look for them in Indy.  I’m sitting on that side this year.

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I look for them in Indy.  I’m sitting on that side this year.

You don't bounce around all three days? That's one of my favorite things about going to Indy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

You don't bounce around all three days? That's one of my favorite things about going to Indy. 

I usually sit in the same place every year but I decided to preserve the hearing I have left and I’ve moved up eight rows. I’ll probably not like it and be back in my usual seats next year. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I usually sit in the same place every year but I decided to preserve the hearing I have left and I’ve moved up eight rows. I’ll probably not like it and be back in my usual seats next year. 

screen20shot202016-05-0820at207-38-4420a

>>>>>>>>>> running and hiding from Terri >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Haha 2